You can't feed your family with

Milloy's attitude sucks, and he's making it clear why belichick let him walk. He's not worth his salary and his attitude flat blows. I hope we trade him to Dallas.

232914[/snapback]

1. I'd much rather have coy wire back there. He's a good christian man with a positive attitude who cares that he sucks?

2. Don't like wire we always have trusty Pierson prieleiou back there. Oh wait whats that?.... Oh thats just Santana Moss burning Pierson for a pass interference than just plays later a 40 yard td.

3. 2004 Buffalo Bills 11 61 39.0 22 4 2 61 tackles in 11 games? 4 sacks 2 interceptions in just 11 games? That would average to around 90 tackles 6 sacks 3 interceptions over the course of a 16 games season. Milloy was well worth his money, and quite frankly you'd be hard pressed to find a better Strong Safety not Named Ed Reed or Rodney Harrison.

I'll take Milloy and his bad attitude as long as he contributes on the field any day of the week, and quite frankly the Buffalo Bills are a better team with Lawyer Milloy than without Lawyer Milloy

I like Milloy as a player but you can see why he refused a pay cut so he could get all the money he could for his family's sake. Nothing to do with ego. Shoot I'd much rather make 3 million a year that 1.5 chump change. He would have two more SB rings if he stuck it our. No way I cut lose from a team I've been a part of since day 1 and had already won a SB on because JUST b/c of money whn I am still banking big money. NO WAY.

He would have two more SB rings if he stuck it our. No way I cut lose from a team I've been a part of since day 1 and had already won a SB on because JUST b/c of money whn I am still banking big money. NO WAY.

Once again people, it's not like he left a well oiled pats machine to go to a sure fire loser. He left them after THEY MISSED THE PLAYOFFS, and went to a team that paid him twice as much.

geeze, what an idiot.

Don't know if this was already posted, but Peter King goes off on our favorite, poverity-avoiding LB.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/writ...lloy/index.html

Milloy really is a jackass on this one.  Still happy he's on the team, but damn, why can't these guys ever just shut up. :doh:

233093[/snapback]

I believe some of these quotes are taken out of context. In addition, Milloy didn't sign here to play for a loser. He probably thought like the rest of us that we would make a serious run at the bowl. Just hasn't happened.

Don't know if this was already posted, but Peter King goes off on our favorite, poverity-avoiding LB.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/writ...lloy/index.html

Milloy really is a jackass on this one.  Still happy he's on the team, but damn, why can't these guys ever just shut up. :doh:

233093[/snapback]

Milloy's mistake was not in taking the money, it was in opening his mouth and telling everyone about his piss poor attitude.

What he's really saying is " If I was about 25 IQ points smarter, I'd have shut up, stayed and got another Super Bowl ring"

Moron

Jeff

233119[/snapback]

I agree he should keep his yap shut. But it always kills me when someone else makes a moral judgement on where someone should or should not work, or when someone should take a job for more or less money. Seems to me ole Peter King loves to yap about his love of his family, and how much time he spends on the road. Well, if his family was so damn important stay as a friggin beat man for the Gints and Newsday and stay home with your FAMILY instead of takin MORE money to get a national job! Oh but wait, winnin friggin football games is more important than a dad staying home with your teenage kids. Unbelievable to me the moral judgements one can make on others life. Got news for you, I will bet at least half of us on this board moved from Buffalo to make more money in other towns. I will also wager a great deal are like me and really miss it there. But no one seems to think we are losers for moving from family and friends, but if you move for money to go to another football team, that somehow makes you less "moral".

And do not give me the argument about how much is enough. If you make 30K, 100K seems like plenty. If you make 100k then 500 seems like plenty. Again, tell me if one of you would take a 30% pay cut to stay in your current job if a competitor, who should have just as good a chance to make it to #1 in the marketplace, offered to keep you whole.

Also, lets not forget the Pats were coming off of a 9-7 non-playoff season, and Belicheck and the whole Pats love fest hadn't begun. PLease shut up Peter King!!!!!!!

I find the hypocricy of this board amazing... You're trying to tell me that everyone who is complaining about Milloy here would rather work for $50,000/year at a company that's regarded as the best in the country than work for $100,000/year at a copmany that is comparable and will give you more recognition for your work? If you say yes to that, you're lying.

CW

And do not give me the argument about how much is enough. If you make 30K, 100K seems like plenty. If you make 100k then 500 seems like plenty. Again, tell me if one of you would take a 30% pay cut to stay in your current job if a competitor, who should have just as good a chance to make it to #1 in the marketplace, offered to keep you whole.

Dammit, I said the same thing, only posted it 4 minutes later. :doh:

CW