It Was Twenty Years Ago Today

Let's see, he has guests on who disagree with him........................

So he must be the Fox doofus.

B-)

It's funny, I probably initially agree with Hannity 95-98% of the time, but as he repeats himself over and over I tend to turn the channel to something different--like QVC.

Is Hannity the doofus on Fox or the doofus on MSNBC? I always confuse those two.

For the purpose of dunking on liberals who are obsessed with character assassinating every single voice on the right?

It doesn't matter. That's, um, the point of the story there Tom. Media Matters, generates bald--faced lies/nonsensical talking points, but, that sound plausible, and disseminates them. Think of Media Matters as wholesale. Then the retailers, like MSNBC, CNN, etc., take the talking points, add something to make it seem like their own work, and it goes out for consumption. Then leftist clown in bar consumes leftist clown media, and of course he doesn't do his own work either: he parrots. So in actuality, Media Matters is like parent objects: you understand how they work, you know 95% of the rest.

The fact is that if, before I even walk into the bar, I know that Media Matters has been obsessing over Sean Hannity lately? I know what leftist clowns are going to say before they do. Thus, I already know that claiming ignorance of Hannity breaks their whole idiot construct, with very little effort, and leaves them sputtering and mad as hell. :lol:

It doesn't matter. That's, um, the point of the story there Tom. Media Matters, generates bald--faced lies/nonsensical talking points

Even MSNBC Is Tired of Clinton Puppet David Brock’s Shamelessness
David Brock’s shameless, reflexive defense of Hillary Clinton was too much for even an MSNBC panel to handle.
Brock appeared on Morning Joe on Tuesday to discuss Peter Schweizer’s upcoming book Clinton Cash, which asserts that foreign donors to the Clinton Foundation received favors while she was at the State Department. Media Matters, the Brock-run attack-dog organization for the Clintons, rapidly put together a 7,000-word report on Monday looking to discredit Schweizer, prompting co-host Mika Brzezinski to ask Brock how he knows whether the book’s claims are legitimate or not if it is yet to be released and he has not yet read it. Brock conceded that he hadn’t read it yet, before nevertheless proceeding to try and discredit it.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/417237/even-msnbc-tired-clinton-puppet-david-brocks-shamelessness-andrew-johnson?utm_campaign=trueAnthem%3A+Trending+Content&utm_content=5536b40004d3013893000001&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

For the purpose of dunking on liberals who are obsessed with character assassinating every single voice on the right?

It doesn't matter. That's, um, the point of the story there Tom. Media Matters, generates bald--faced lies/nonsensical talking points, but, that sound plausible, and disseminates them. Think of Media Matters as wholesale. Then the retailers, like MSNBC, CNN, etc., take the talking points, add something to make it seem like their own work, and it goes out for consumption. Then leftist clown in bar consumes leftist clown media, and of course he doesn't do his own work either: he parrots. So in actuality, Media Matters is like parent objects: you understand how they work, you know 95% of the rest.

The fact is that if, before I even walk into the bar, I know that Media Matters has been obsessing over Sean Hannity lately? I know what leftist clowns are going to say before they do. Thus, I already know that claiming ignorance of Hannity breaks their whole idiot construct, with very little effort, and leaves them sputtering and mad as hell. :lol:

If it doesn't matter who he is, then just call him "Tickle me Elmo" or something.

This is why no one reads your manifestos. They're full of **** that doesn't matter.

Edited by DC Tom

If it doesn't matter who he is, then just call him "Tickle me Elmo" or something.

This is why no one reads your manifestos. They're full of **** that doesn't matter.

No. You've completely missed the point, and the joke, because you didn't read, comprehend, or both.

I know who Sean Hannity is. Of course it matters who he is, nitwit. :blink: The point is: the leftist nitwits know who he is. The irony is that they know more about what he says every day than all of us here do. The fun is in lying, or, feigning ignorance, whenever they bring up some person on the right side of things, like Hannity....

....who is on this week's Media Matters 10 most wanted list. They get all sweaty, and red-face, ready to force you to defend said person. But, when you deny even knowing them, they have no place to go. Watching them have a near-coniption is worth a pint or 2, before moving on. Real life trolling is awesome.

Whatever, I'm done explaining this, especially since B-Man posted an object lesson for you above. You're being lazy and stupid here, and blaming me for your own idiocy. That's all there is to it.

Edited by OCinBuffalo