Bills "right on the verge", rated 5th best roster in AFC

Clay is just coming into his prime and is getting better every year

We do need another TE......but Grey is VERY intriguing

People that talk about needing another WR seem to discount Robert Woods......which I really dont understand that kid is a flat out baller

Watkins WILL create those mismatches because that is really how good he really is

We really need better wooly mammoth's in front of our weapons......we have enough weapons

Grey IS very intriguing... And who's arguing whether or not Woods is talented? -He's a very nice option to have for any QB... Woods and Sammy are scalpel-like surgical weapons..

What I'm talking about John is a HAMMER... -A Gronk-type weapon to clobber defenses until they fall into submission.. I am OVER this finesse garbage... We need to make competitions LESS FAIR, and start overwhelming oponents. McCoy, Sammy, Woods, even Gray will play a role in our success. -IMO, we're just one big target away from something really impressive and scary... Gotta be able to score points, John.

Edited by #34fan

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who considers Charles Clay a primary weapon simply doesn't watch games... TE must be addressed this draft... There's a very good crop this year, and there's NO EXCUSES not to get it done. WR needs attention too. Watkins may be uber-talented, but he won't always create dangerous mismatches on his own. We still need that big-threat guy to free up Sammy to make big plays... And I do mean BIG. -6'3" or better.

Some people are all about filling holes. Which is fine, but it doesn't win championships. Offense is about lethality. You need that one-two punch nobody can shut down... That's what gets bubbling teams over the top.

There likely isn't a more talented threesome than Watkins, Harvin and Woods in the entire league. If they aren't at the top they are in the top three. There in not one WR you could get at #50 in this deep WR draft who would even see the field.

There are not even going to be enough passes to keep Clay happy let alone a second TE. Not to mention that we have a FB, one of the best in the league, who is going to take up a lot of those possible two TE situations.

Our best five players totals six players.

There is not a guy out there who does not play OL that has a chance of seeing the field this year on offense, unless he is a blocking TE who will get 10 snaps.

The only possible exception is one of the decent TEs to be had at 50 who still would only get 10 snaps a game but he could help the team.

They are not keeping Robert Woods on the bench. Or Harvin. Or Clay.