Game Day Ritual

Usually wake up.Annoy the better half about why the Bills are destined for greatness. Go grab a 6 pack of whatever I'm craving. Down a few, then get picked up by my cousin and head over to the local bills backers bar (Packys in Lighthouse Point) And watch.

After a loss, I will avoid TSW for a couple days.

Where's that?

1) At least 3 Gennys must be consumed.

I usually watch a 1 PM game on DVR staring about 4:30. If they winning, I continue to drink same beer. As soon as something bad happens, I switch. I know the game is long over , but eh, still have to try and change the JUJU if I can.

If I'm going to a game: drive up early honking at other cars on the interstate that fly Bills flags and/or at people in cars wearing Bills jerseys. Go to Teds on Union right as they open for a footlong with onion, mustard, hot sauce and a pickle, a Loganberry shake and a small fry - or onion rings if I'm feeling particularly frisky. No need to eat at the stadium after that. Then it's time to spend an hour or so walking around Abbott watching the early morning drunks, then we'll spend an hour fighting the crowds inside the Bills store so that my wife can buy something overpriced, and finally we'll get in line just as the gates are opened. We have way too much fun standing in the first row and chatting with the Bills (if they're chatty that day) while they practice and/or heckling the other team. It's been that way for every game we've gone to, blue sky, rain or snow.

If we're watching the game at home: drink beer, watch the first half, drink beer and make nachos, watch the second half, drink some more.

Usually wake up around 8am.Check TSW.Annoy the better half about why the Bills are destined for greatness. Check TSW. Go grab a 6 pack of whatever I'm craving. Check TSW. Down a few, check TSW, then get picked up by my cousin and head over to the local bills backers bar (Packys in Lighthouse Point) Check TSW. Then watch.

After a loss, I will avoid TSW for a couple days.

I was at packys for the Miami game this past fall! Cool spot. Great group and awesomely planned event. Too bad we got stuck in traffic on the way to the game!

Starts with the outfit; blue tee with standing buffalo, bills sweatpants and receiving gloves. Cover my recliner in my bills blanket (situated perfectly of course).Have to hold a football the whole game. I do not under any circumstances go on the stadium wall during the game! I can only check fantasy teams or red zone channel during commercials. Buffalo wings at halftime. Either be in a great mood all week or be in a semi depressed grumpy state all week (this can change if the patriots lose in a satisfying fashion). Repeat.

Edited by SJDK

let me search the forums for what I posted last season and the one before and ....... :devil: :devil:

put up the Bills flag, wear Bills logo'd shirt / sweater, eat wings at the start of the game.

oh and I feel much better expecting loss and getting win.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

get the rabbit ears dialed in.

get some kind of food started.

turn on 550.

Noonish beers start. Put the slightly stained Bills shirt on

gametime; turn the TV up kinda loud

then

The pacing starts.

pacing, drinking, snacking and talking loud to the TV.

I stand for most of the games for some reason. I cant settle down to sit.

Drives the cat f'n nuts.

If i turn the TV down its not a good day.

after words i usually take a nap. Because i am at that age where i need it after all my carrying on!

My Son will hang out sometimes, but my daughters could care less and know not to even call.

Edited by 3rdand12