Oh, those wacky Germans!

I'm kinda curious how they found out the penguins were gay? I mean, did the zookeepers come in early one morning and find three male penguins in a bizarre male penguin orgy, with one penguin taking it in the back of the igloo while bobbing the icecube of another penguin?

Are gay penguins allowed the similar rights of straight penguins, or is that only in Alaska?

I'm kinda curious how they found out the penguins were gay? I mean, did the zookeepers come in early one morning and find three male penguins in a bizarre male penguin orgy, with one penguin taking it in the back of the igloo while bobbing the icecube of another penguin?

Are gay penguins allowed the similar rights of straight penguins, or is that only in Alaska?

232474[/snapback]

These are South American penguins. They had to flee their homeland to escape persecution. Drug lords and macho types you know. :w00t:

My guess is this was a poorly run zoo where there were no female penquins. The males were only trying to do what they do, which is breed.

"Two penguins had a rock they were protecting like an egg." Can you say f-ed p?

My guess is this was a poorly run zoo where there were no female penquins.  The males were only trying to do what they do, which is breed.

"Two penguins had a rock they were protecting like an egg."  Can you say f-ed p?

232501[/snapback]

There are actually many forms of homsexual behavior (and pansexual behavior) in nature. When I was studying psychology, we learned of a study where they actually were able to genetically manipulate the common house fly to exhibit homosexual behavior. There also have been clearly delineated differences in the structure of certain parts of the brain (I think it was the amygdala......can't remember) between homosexual and heterosexual humans. In short, there is mounting evidence that sexual orientation is at least partly related to genetic differences.

There are actually many forms of homsexual behavior (and pansexual behavior) in nature. When I was studying psychology, we learned of a study where they actually were able to genetically manipulate the common house fly to exhibit homosexual behavior. There also have been clearly delineated differences in the structure of certain parts of the brain (I think it was the amygdala......can't remember) between homosexual and heterosexual humans. In short, there is mounting evidence that sexual orientation is at least partly related to genetic differences.

232548[/snapback]

All humans also start out with only female genetalia. Males genetalia develop later. Maybe some of their minds don't develop into males. :w00t:

All humans also start out with only female genetalia. Males genetalia develop later. Maybe some of their minds don't develop into males.  :w00t:

232563[/snapback]

I'll see your :lol: and raise you :lol::doh:

In short, there is mounting evidence that sexual orientation is at least partly related to genetic differences.

232548[/snapback]

You mean gay people don't actually make a decision to be gay? You mean they have no choice in their sexual preference? That can't possibly be, can it? Why I know a ton of heterosexuals who actively made the decision to be straight... :w00t:

You mean gay people don't actually make a decision to be gay? You mean they have no choice in their sexual preference? That can't possibly be, can it? Why I know a ton of heterosexuals who actively made the decision to be straight... :w00t:

232591[/snapback]

Shhhhhhhhh!!! :lol: