Mock Schedule

9/14 MNF 8:20 @ NYJ - Away game because One Direction is performing at the Ralph 9/3.

9:20 SNF 8:30 vs NE - One Direction is also performing at Gillette on 9/12,neo they get an away game.

9/27 1:00: vs NYG - We face the team and a quarterback that beat Brady twice in superbowls.

10/4 4:25: @ KC - We go to the loudest stadium to where fans cheered for Matt Cassel after his injury.

10/11 1:00: vs CIN - Our intraconference opponent from the North.

10/18 4:25: vs DAL - Americas game of the week.

10/25 9:30 AM: @ JAC - To London

11/1: Bye

11/8: 4:25 NE - NE after a bye because Goodell knows of Rex's poor coaching after bye week.

11/15 1:00: vs HOU - JJ Watt us coming, let's throw 0 pick 6s.

11/22 1:00: vs Dolphins - No TNF vs Dolphins this year.

11/29 1:00: @ WAS - Fedex should just ship us a guaranteed win.

12/6 SNF 8:20: @ PHI - Shady and Kiko and their respective teams square off.

12/10 TNF 8:30: vs NYJ - Rex vs Bowles II

12/20 4:25: vs IND - Luck comes to town.

12/27 1:00: @ TEN - Trap game by Goodell.

1/3 1:00: @ MIA - I believe NFL matches Week 17 by Seed 1 vs 4 and Seed 2 vs 3.

Man...One Direction is really leaving their mark on the 2015 NFL season. Wouldn't be surprised if Goodell didn't made that young whippersnapper quit the band.

Or it's an early marketing push... to subconsciously prime you for their halftime show at Super Bowl 50... just like hearing that Katy Perry song in the background of the "Pepsi First Halftime" commercial for the entirety of the 2014 season...

That's a terrible schedule!

That schedule should be ashamed of itself.

No self-respecting schedule would assemble itself in such an order.

That schedule is despicable.

That schedule's parents must be ashamed of it.

What a joke of a schedule that schedule is.

I'm running out of ways to mock the schedule. I need more coffee.

A few things I bet. The Bills play Dallas between weeks 3-5 while the weather is still nice in WNY and it looks better as the national game.

Cinci, Washington will be late in the season so no one has to pay attention.

Man...One Direction is really leaving their mark on the 2015 NFL season. Wouldn't be surprised if Goodell didn't made that young whippersnapper quit the band.

welcome to the board.

I don't think we go from no prime time games at all to 3 this year...maybe, maybe 1 but not 3

"9/14 MNF 8:20 @ NYJ - Away game because One Direction is performing at the Ralph 9/3.

9:20 SNF 8:30 vs NE - One Direction is also performing at Gillette on 9/12,neo they get an away game.

12/6 SNF 8:20: @ PHI - Shady and Kiko and their respective teams square off."

most of your 4:25 games are against east coast teams...Ive noticed, and I could be wrong, but Ive noticed usually the 4:25 games have at least 1 mid/west coast team playing in what would be a 1:00 game on the west coast...jmo

I don't think we go from no prime time games at all to 3 this year...maybe, maybe 1 but not 3

"9/14 MNF 8:20 @ NYJ - Away game because One Direction is performing at the Ralph 9/3.

12/6 SNF 8:20: @ PHI - Shady and Kiko and their respective teams square off."

most of your 4:25 games are against east coast teams...Ive noticed, and I could be wrong, but Ive noticed usually the 4:25 games have at least 1 mid/west coast team playing in what would be a 1:00 game on the west coast...jmo

Every team is promised at least 1. We played Miami on Thursday Night last year.

Every team is promised at least 1. We played Miami on Thursday Night last year.

yea..I didn't add the Thursday game...every team plays 1 Thursday night game a year..he gave the Bills 3 prime time plus the Thursday game for total of 4 games...I could see the Thursday game plus 1 sun/mon night game

yea..I didn't add the Thursday game...every team plays 1 Thursday night game a year..he gave the Bills 3 prime time plus the Thursday game for total of 4 games...I could see the Thursday game plus 1 sun/mon night game

Yeah, I could even see a total of 3 but 2 is most likely. At least 1 of the division games will be at night. Then you have Dallas, the Giants or McCoy back in Philly. Andrew Luck in Buffalo is another possibility.