Buffalo Bills may have most talented roster in NFL

HOUSE

^^^someone else is high. Explain what's wrong with the linebackers who were part of an elite defense last year.

Another tired repetitive continuation of kiko-fest ? We stopped the run last year sans the almighty kiko if you hadnt noticed.

Defense last year was dedicated 4-3, barely blitzed, and had the best run stopping mlb in football in spikes. It looks like none of those conditions will hold this year Edited by JTSP

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very good OL? Sorry, they lose all credibility with that one! I'm really hoping for low average which represents a dramatic improvement but still hardly qualifies as very good..

Depends on how much they improve by the change of coordinators. They're not too far removed from producing a highly ranked rushing attack two years back with similar personel so I guess we'll just see which line shows up. Incognito should help somehow, and maybe drafting heavily for Oline last year will pay off this year.

Edited by Billsfansince90

I'm not predicting anything. I'm expressing caution against irrational exuberance.

Observing that the Bills may have the most talented roster in the NFL and then concluding we will have a good season as a result is not "irrational."

"Premature" would have been a much better choice of word in modifying "exuberance."