RB Ross Scheuerman, Lafayette

Bills at his pro day

@Rand_Getlin: Eight teams showed up to Scheuerman's pro day. #Bills, #Chiefs, #Colts, #Eagles, among them. His highlights --> https://t.co/A9xusOgHhN

@Rand_Getlin: The #Chargers, #Dolphins, #Raiders and #Seahawks were also on-hand to watch Scheuerman workout in the snow. Good size, speed, versatility.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Hi, I have not posted in a long time but I felt the need to now:

I had the pleasure to coach Ross throughout his high school career in Allentown NJ. I was hoping that he might get a look from some of the NFL teams, especially my Bills. He is the most talented kid I have ever coached. Unreal vision when he runs. Excellent receiver as well.

I know it's a long shot but I hope he makes it. Such a great kid. Tough as nails too.

I had the pleasure to coach Ross throughout his high school career in Allentown NJ. I was hoping that he might get a look from some of the NFL teams, especially my Bills. He is the most talented kid I have ever coached. Unreal vision when he runs. Excellent receiver as well.

I know it's a long shot but I hope he makes it. Such a great kid. Tough as nails too.

awesome! Like others, I had not heard of him until today. I love watching guys like this to see what happens..

great post, thanks for the feedback!

Thanks for the kind words. I stopped posting a few years ago... too many wise guy remarks.

I've been a Bills fan forever it seems. I grew up in Western NY (Falconer which is a small town near Jamestown). Went to UB, played Rugby for 4 years. Graduated in 1981 ( I know I'm old). The economy was awful then so I left to get a job. Thank God for Sunday Ticket!

Anyhow.. Ross & my son played high school ball together. My son was the QB and Ross was the do everything RB.. He ran back kicks & punts ( very elusive), he did our punting averaging just under 40 yds a punt, caught passes and ran like the wind at the high school level.

I think he could do well as a special teams player. He's certainly tough enough to handle it.

BTW Yolo, I appreciate your posts. They always seem a step ahead of most of the others. Most are right on. If I see that you posted something I always check it out. Thank you!

Thanks for the kind words. I stopped posting a few years ago... too many wise guy remarks.

I've been a Bills fan forever it seems. I grew up in Western NY (Falconer which is a small town near Jamestown). Went to UB, played Rugby for 4 years. Graduated in 1981 ( I know I'm old). The economy was awful then so I left to get a job. Thank God for Sunday Ticket!

Anyhow.. Ross & my son played high school ball together. My son was the QB and Ross was the do everything RB.. He ran back kicks & punts ( very elusive), he did our punting averaging just under 40 yds a punt, caught passes and ran like the wind at the high school level.

I think he could do well as a special teams player. He's certainly tough enough to handle it.

BTW Yolo, I appreciate your posts. They always seem a step ahead of most of the others. Most are right on. If I see that you posted something I always check it out. Thank you!

very glad to hear this! Thanks!

Great scouting report. Good luck to him. I always root for the smaller school prospects.

Thanks C Biscuit 97 for responding to my post. Much like Yolo, I always try to read your posts as well. I'm guessing with Cornelious Bennett as your name you are old like me.

My first game at Rich Stadium was the year it opened.. Watched OJ vs the colts. He went for 100+ that day.

Haha thanks. I'm getting old. I'm 34. I grew up with the 90s Bills and thought they were losers because they lost SBs. I was so spoiled. :)