I Am So Screwed

Chef Jim

This might help...

Federal Bureau of Investigation

Counter-terrorism Division and Cyber Crime Division J. Edgar. Hoover Building Washington DC JAMES B. COMEY

Attention Beneficiary,

Records show that you are among one of the individuals and organizations who are yet to receive their overdue payment from overseas which includes those of Lottery/Gambling,Contract and Inheritance. Through our Fraud Monitory Unit we have noticed that you have been transacting with some impostors and fraudsters who have been impersonating the likes of Prof. Soludo/Mr.Lamido Sanusi of the Central Bank Of Nigeria, Mr. Patrick Aziza, Bode Williams, Frank, Anderson, none officials of Oceanic Bank, Zenith Banks, Kelvin Young of HSBC, Ben of FedEx, Ibrahim Sule, Dr. Usman Shamsuddeen and some impostors claiming to be The Federal Bureau of Investigation.

I wanna find the bast**d who had the nerve to impersonate "Ben of FedEx."

Maybe Eleanor of Aquitaine was catfishing?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok update. I have forwarded all the info that the FBI requested. So those of you who offered to take care of this for a fee? Piss off! I also gave notice at my work last night. It was difficult to do and I wasn't sure if I should wait until I got my money but the two bottles of wine convinced me it the right thing. I'm heading out this morning to shop for a boat. I love sailing but I think I'll get a motor yacht. Those say rich better than a sailboat and I've gotten lazy in my old age so a sailboat is too much work. I'm also looking at buying a winery or a brewery so I can get my booze cheap. Any advice on which I should buy?

Life is grand!!

Forwarding the info was smart. John McAfee (the guy who built a cybersecurity empire at McAfee Associates) made a fortune, but got fooled by whoever was impersonating Ben of FedEx. Next thing you know, he's faking a heart attack in Guatemala to avoid being extradited to Belize because he's being investigated for the murder of his neighbor there. The Belizian authorities came for him at his island estate in Belize (I absolutely sh*t you not about any of this except the "Ben of FedEx" part).

http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2015/02/10/john-mcafee-tennessee-security-legend-futuretense-alabama/21712017/

We were somewhere near the Georgia border, riding shotgun with John McAfee in a tricked-out monster truck along Interstate 85, when things got spectacularly weird. . . .

Welcome to the unhinged world of John McAfee, a pioneer in the computer-security industry who gained international notoriety in 2012 when he was entangled in a murder case in Belize. . . .

"I'm fully prepared to defend my turf — I have a security detail, guns and pit bulls," McAfee says. . . .

So you clearly did the right thing. But I would avoid getting into the Belizian booze business (despite the illiteration, as Darryl says). If you can't afford a security detail, you might at least want to get some guns and a pit bull. Just my 2 rupees.

Edited by ICanSleepWhenI'mDead