At what point would you make a move for QB?

A DAY LATE AND A DOLLAR SHORT

http://www.sbnation....s-brandin-cooks

The New Orleans Saints are ready for an overhaul. After going 7-9 last season, the Saints are reportedly shopping "everyone but Drew Brees and Brandin Cooks," according to ESPN's Jeremy Fowler.

being discussed in 2 threads

Boy, nothing sails over your head, does it...

14 starts under horrendous coaching and an injury filled rookie season. Way to give him a fair shot.

Ok, then you would be fine with giving every college football grad at least 1 season in the NFL, because hey, you never know what they might develop into, right!

Or, maybe some guys just are not cut out for the NFL and that is so painfully obvious that Stevie Wonder can see it.

IF needed

Next Season after

EJ gets his full year to show us what he has for talents

Any QB drafted this year will most likely end up on the PS

Yes, EJ deserves more time. I was listening to NFL Radio and James Lofton says he has a 40 game rule for QBs where what you see after 40 games is about what you're ever going to get out of a QB. EJ has a way to go to 40 games played.

Ok, then you would be fine with giving every college football grad at least 1 season in the NFL, because hey, you never know what they might develop into, right!

Or, maybe some guys just are not cut out for the NFL and that is so painfully obvious that Stevie Wonder can see it.

Yeah, because giving a first round draft pick some time to develop is the same thing as "every college football grad." My lord, the number of ornery and over-exaggerating posters around here is increasing by the day.

Edited by Mark80

well, the consensus is that there are only the 2 QBs worth drafting in the first 2 rounds, maybe your right, but I don't buy it.

Too many teams need a QB, I say 4 or 5 go in the first 2 rounds, with 3 in the first, just my opinion.

Edited by bonechiller