SB intros

ch19079

if they hadn't introduced the guy from 'the shield' who did the patriots intro, i would have thought he was the dude from Ghosthunters on SciFi

231653[/snapback]

is it just me or did will smith say "AFC champion philly eagles"?

this bothered me at the start of the game.

the Pats have been introduced in to the SB as a team the 3 times they have gone.

now all the other teams are following in line and copying this. WHY??

we all know the eagles arnt as team oriented as the pats... and they are only doing it cus it looked good when the pats do it.

all the teams now look like copy cats.

231255[/snapback]

The thing that annoys me is that the Bills have stopped the individual intros at all the home games. I miss those, because it really got the crowd going. Now all they do is say...Introducing, The Buffalo Bills defense...The Buffalo Bills special teams...The Buffalo Bills offense. :w00t:

The captains got introduced before the coin toss, so we'll have to settle for that.

We did comment that this is the wave of the future - doing the individual intros is going to give a bored press an easy angle if you lose. It's also getting a little more unfair in this age of specialization (fullbacks who rarely play would get introduced, etc.), and it always was a little weird for a team to pick one starting unit over the other to get introduced.

Learn something new every day.  I thought this was some sort of league directive aimed at cutting down the showboating that was going on during the introductions. :w00t:

231481[/snapback]

Believe me, the Pats got their vindictive licks in. Didn't every Pat player that scored do the "Eagle wing flapping?"

Obviously the team takes comments personally?

Such a good team shouldn't have to be motivated by vindication?

Most be the "softer side of the Pats?" :w00t:

I didn't know Jordan played Guard. Was he right or left? We could use some depth at either position if he's still available.

231375[/snapback]

he has probably put on a few pounds since retiring from the NBA. definitely has the height. won't be susceptible to the speed rush, but i sense a bull rush may give him fits.