Anybody miss the locker room celebrations?

LabattBlue

Am I the only one who doesn't like the on field celebration and trophy presentation? I preferred the "old" televised locker room celebrations and trophy presentation with the champagne spraying everywhere.

PS Nothing would be better than to see "redneck" Bradshaw getting a beer and champage shower and then squinting his way through the interviews because his eyes are burning. :doh:

Am I the only one who doesn't like the on field celebration and trophy presentation?  I preferred the televised locker room celebrations and trophy presentartion with the champagne spraying everywhere.

PS Nothing would be better than to see "redneck" Bradshaw getting a beer and champage shower and then squinting his way through the interviews because his eyes are burning.

230718[/snapback]

When Harrison made the last interception I turned off the TV.

When Harrison made the last interception I turned off the TV.

230723[/snapback]

Did you see when that jackass flapped his arms like an Eagle...the game was over, but he had to rub it in. What an !@#$.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Rodney "Dirty playing is my game" Harrison

Did you see when that jackass flapped his arms like an Eagle...the game was over, but he had to rub it in.  What an !@#$.

230819[/snapback]

Actually, TO did it on one a big play early in the first, and my first reaction was "TO...give it up and get back to the huddle." What happened after that by Patriot players was incidental, though equally moronic.

Why not. TO did it on most of his catches. Had the eagles played us in the season you would of of been happy if Milloy did it after the win

230839[/snapback]

TO only did it after a couple catches. It's not disrespectful for him to do it, because it's his thing. if they want to celebrate, fine, go for it. Make up something. But for each of the Patriots jackasses to do the Eagle thing after they made big plays...that is classless and also disrespectful.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Patriots

Actually, TO did it on one a big play early in the first, and my first reaction was "TO...give it up and get back to the huddle." What happened after that by Patriot players was incidental, though equally moronic.

230850[/snapback]

That is TO though. This guy was happy. The media and everyone had been saying he wouldn't be able to play and he proved them wrong. He had every right to do the Eagle. I wondered what he'd do if he caught a TD. The point is...the Patriots pride themselves on being a classy team and unselfish and never cocky or arrogant...well they looked opposite last night. They looked classless, cocky, and even a little disrespectful.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Patriots

I didnt watch it but it seems a few Bills 'fans' here probably taped it and got all giddy over Belichek

230834[/snapback]

Who are you kidding? I bet some Bills "fans" from here and even BZ enjoyed watching the Patriots win and got all "excited" over Brady, Belichick, and Rodney Harrison. :lol:

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: New England Patriots