Do you, or did you, consider yourself a drunkard?

GOBILLS78

Why would it be rough living there?

Well your right on the lake so it is usually a bit windier there then compared to some of the suburbs. I worked down there for 16 years & in the winter months the wind comes off that lake pretty hard. But other then that it is fine. Typically you don't get as much lake effect snow then some of the southtowns. Spring/Summer/fall it is awesome down there. They have concerts & such going on every week & now they have the harbor center/canal side up which is very nice also. They have nice ice rink down there where the Aud used to be & the summer concert series is also pretty fun.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well your right on the lake so it is usually a bit windier there then compared to some of the suburbs. I worked down there for 16 years & in the winter months the wind comes off that lake pretty hard. But other then that it is fine. Typically you don't get as much lake effect snow then some of the southtowns. Spring/Summer/fall it is awesome down there. They have concerts & such going on every week & now they have the harbor center/canal side up which is very nice also. They have nice ice rink down there where the Aud used to be & the summer concert series is also pretty fun.

Sounds like the perfect place for me! I love cold blasting wind. It brings out the caveman in me.