Which of the seven new NFL head coaches was the best hire?

patfitz

I see what youre saying.....

I'm sure Buffalo was barely on Ryan's radar based on what he has seen over the years and reputation...

However speaking with Pegulas and management, he seemed to drop all other possibilities and buy into this franchise. To me that is a great sign that this happened and that he went on a buying spree of coordinators. The fact that the sale happened and they didnt need to provide him ownership stakes or a GM title, makes this very encouraging for me.

IMO Ryan was the best hire and its not close. I said it in Week 5 and I say it now. This man was put on this Earth to coach this team and bring a championship here.

Link?

HBW, just speaking my mind, friends, I never posted anything on this site, to impress or make friends, just posting what I think, friends on this site, is about as possible as me changing my mind about what's his name new HC, must be you haven't read the nasty posts directed at me, friends would be the last thing anyone would say about me or my posts, still stand my what I have said, and will continue to say, Bills recent HC hire was the worst of all HC hires

Do get paid by the comma?