season tickets reorder questions

I don't believe they've set the pricing yet for 2015. Once they do, we should get a notification on reordering. Will be interesting to see what the Pegulas do on pricing.

In terms of changing seats, they have a process for that--you basically are given a day and time to call (based on seniority) to upgrade. To give you a rough idea of options, I started about ten or 12 years ago in the upper deck (I don't live in the area any more, but get them for my dad) and each year have upgraded slowly--closer to the middle of the field, then lower in the upper deck, then down to the lower seats then closer to the middle of the field. His seats now are on the visitors' side on about the 30 about 16 rows up. We had them lower, but he didn't like having to stand half the game, as folks in the first ten rows or so tend to do. I suspect that there are about 15k-20k of hardcore fans who've had their seats longer than we have and will keep them, so I don't anticipate too much more movement in the near term.

Hope this helps.

The Bills have posted what I have to pay on my season tickets when I login to account manager. The ticket amount for my tickets to the 2014 Jets game (relocated to Detroit) has been credited to my 2015 invoice. The renewal date deadline for the remainder is March 2.

Seat change dates/times are sent by the Bills sometime in the spring after season ticket holders have decided whether they will renew.

Edited by Mr Info

Actually next years prices are already set. I don't know about the entire stadium but the Rockpile/Blue Zone seats went up to $32 from $30 and Upper Deck Corners are $29 up from $26. Just contact your ticket rep and say you are renewing. They charge $25 a seat for now. Plus in a few weeks you'll get a letter with your ticket upgrade date and time to call.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

I couldn't tell for sure (as I forgot precisely how much I paid last year), but if my memory is correct, my seats in section 113 went up about 20 to 25% from last year. I recall paying 1500 or 1600 for the pair and it's now 2000 for the pair. There's the answer to my question above I guess!