TJ Yeldon: RB

The Big Cat

For the record, not one of the recent Bama rbs have had more rushing yards in a season than Spiller in 2012. Prety good for a situational back.

Your head is going to explode when Spiller becomes a major weapon on a good team next year. We had a brain dead offensive coaching staff.

Please define "major weapon."

Then please set a wager for yards and touchdowns.

Bills fans should cozy up to the idea that we're in the market for a new running back. Boobie, Bryce and a one-legged Fred aint gonna cut it in an offense that's going to depend so heavily on backfield talent.

For the record, not one of the recent Bama rbs have had more rushing yards in a season than Spiller in 2012. Prety good for a situational back.

Your head is going to explode when Spiller becomes a major weapon on a good team next year. We had a brain dead offensive coaching staff.

You mean with joy when he's doing it for the Bills?

You mean with joy when he's doing it for the Bills?

I thought someone made a really good point about our RB's on WGR the other day that makes me think this group will get a overhall.......

What does Frank Gore do in he niner offense under Roman that is different then our guys (except Freddie Jackson who was really showing his age this past season)

He is a NORTH SOUTH RUNNER

CJ Spiller (and frankly Bryce Brown who i like) are not north south runners......they try to cut to the sideline as and go east west as fast as they possibly can in traffic.....more so Spiller because while he has a turbo boost function on the controller......as soon as he makes first contact he loses that turbo boost instantly....he simply is not a between the OT's runner.......

The bills are going to need a back that is a one cut and go north south runner who gets the inside yards........I dont know that back is on the team at the moment. I THINK Bryce can do it.....because of his size and speed.....but I am not for sure.