[closed]What is Buffalo's best option at Quarterback ?

HOUSE

Anyone who wants to trade Preston brown for Eli or cousins is out of their mind. Don't !@#$ with the defense. Sign Hughes and searcy!

Agree on Brown. Trading for Eli (while improbable) would be great, but not at the expense of our LBs who are young, cheap, and explosive.

You guys gotta be kidding me. You wouldn't ship off Brown, EJ and picks for Eli? It immediately gives us a respectable QB and a chance to compete for championships imo. The trade will never happen but man would I jump at that trade.

PS I feel like if we wanted to we could get Glennon in a trade. And I'm a big fan of Glennon.

Edited by NickelCity

You guys gotta be kidding me. You wouldn't ship off Brown, EJ and picks for Eli? It immediately gives us a respectable QB and a chance to compete for championships imo. The trade will never happen but man would I jump at that trade.

PS I feel like if we wanted to we could get Glennon in a trade. And I'm a big fan of Glennon.

If it were a real offer, I'd obviously consider it. I like Eli more than most and do think his addition would make the team a contender over night. The question would be could we then resign Spikes (with Brown gone). I'd have no problem trading EJ for Eli. I'd also have no problem trading picks and EJ for Eli, I just might hesitate to trade picks, EJ, AND Brown.

[This is an automated response]<br /><br />This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread. <br /><br />Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics. <br /><br />Thank you.