OT- Lost

Fox, who plays Jack, said the cast is kept in the dark and they don't even know what is going on from week to week. He said he heard of the Purgatory theory (they are all dead and haven't passed) and he said it's a pretty interesting one. He really had no clue it seemed. He ventured some theory about a transferrable something or other.that made no sense at all. He looked like he might have been hopped up on some sort of goofball.

Fox, who plays Jack, said the cast is kept in the dark and they don't even know what is going on from week to week. He said he heard of the Purgatory theory (they are all dead and haven't passed) and he said it's a pretty interesting one. He really had no clue it seemed. He ventured some theory about a transferrable something or other.that made no sense at all. He looked like he might have been hopped up on some sort of goofball.

228977[/snapback]

I saw that guy on celebrity Jeopardy once. He's the dumbest celebrity I've ever seen. I know a lot of them are brain-dead, but he's the dumbest one that I've noticed.

Very embarassing.

he may be dumb, but he is oh so dreamy......... :D

I saw that guy on celebrity Jeopardy once.  He's the dumbest celebrity I've ever seen.  I know a lot of them are brain-dead, but he's the dumbest one that I've noticed.

Very embarassing.

228993[/snapback]