Gay Marriage one step closer in NYS

The gene pools of the different races have been separated for 100,000 years

235753[/snapback]

You know, I had a very long, detailed refutation of this typed out...and I deleted it, because I didn't feel like wasting it on an idiot like you. :)

You know, I had a very long, detailed refutation of this typed out...and I deleted it, because I didn't feel like wasting it on an idiot like you.  :)

235816[/snapback]

News flash.....

If you already typed it out, hitting the "post" button would not have been an incrementally large waste of time.

Next thing you know, he'll be examining the lumps on people's heads to determing personality.

235954[/snapback]

Compare and contrast Kurt's ideas to the following:

I have explained in many speeches that [i do not] imply contempt for other races but, on the contrary, racial respect. Since races, as the core of nations, are created by nature, the very respect for nature itself demands respect for such creations. The purpose of the large-scale development of peoples is the juridical recognition of racially conditioned families of people in their own homelands. Style, customs, language, are the manifestation of different souls and peoples; and just as these cannot be mixed without a resultant deterioration of their purity, so men, as their embodiment, and to whom they belong organically and spiritually, cannot intermingle.

JSP, you might be able to place those words...they're from Alfred Rosenberg's memoirs.

Between that and Kurt's "FDR and the Bolsheviks present a grave danger to Germany"... :ph34r:

News flash.....

If you already typed it out, hitting the "post" button would not have been an incrementally large waste of time.

235960[/snapback]

Yes, it would be...because then Kurt would feel compelled to respond, and before you know it I'm arguing with a pinhead...posting it may not have been a waste of time in and of itself, but attempting to engage him in substantial discussion most certainly is.

To someone who has grown up influenced by the propaganda of the decadent media and academia, my post indeed looks stupid. Any time you step outside of a particular worldview, those trapped within it will often see you as stupid or worse.

The world has a choice. On the one hand, there is a future in which the world's races have been mixed together to the point that all individual races would be extinct. This future would mean the death of global racial diversity, and indeed the death of the world's races. On the other hand, we can choose a future in which racial uniqueness is preserved; where no race has gone extinct. As for me, I choose life over death, beauty and justice and truth over decadence and globalization and sameness. This is why I utterly and wholly reject global marital genocide.

235565[/snapback]

I am far from being a pawn of the world media. I have backed you up on your views vis a vis belief in God. (I do not believe this is at odds with evolution and think many evolutionists drink kool aid).

On this topic I cannot begin to count the ways you are wrong. So I won't try.

I am frickin' speachless. Was this excerpt from a 1939 Nazi rally speech? This thread started as a semi-intelligent discussion and it evaporated into this. Wow.

235611[/snapback]

This is one of those rare times when comparing a poster to a Nazi is actually justified.

Compare and contrast Kurt's ideas to the following:

JSP, you might be able to place those words...they're from Alfred Rosenberg's memoirs.

Between that and Kurt's "FDR and the Bolsheviks present a grave danger to Germany"...  :ph34r:

235964[/snapback]

Well, I could at least understand his point about FDR and Truman turning a blind eye to Soviet atrocities in Germany, but beyond that he's lost me.