(OT) Bye Bye NHL

Like A Mofo

f*** the players.  I hope the owners stick it up their a$$ next year too if they continue to resist a salary cap.  The players are a bunch of dumb a-holes being misled by a bunch of greedy a-holes aka  nhlpa leadership.

234922[/snapback]

I could not agree more. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: players!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could not agree more. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: players!

234927[/snapback]

I agree with f'ing off the players...but make no mi$take about it...the owners are part of this too....they deserve what they are getting as well...they overexpanded...they didnt help promote the game better....players yes, I hate them right now, but the owners and bettman just as much.

I agree with f'ing off the players...but make no mi$take about it...the owners are part of this too....they deserve what they are getting as well...they overexpanded...they didnt help promote the game better....players yes, I hate them right now, but the owners and bettman just as much.

234930[/snapback]

I'm angry at the "Steinbrenner" type owners who drove salaries through the roof. The owners who are trying to bring fiscal sanity back to the NHL, should be applauded.

I'm angry at the "Steinbrenner" type owners who drove salaries through the roof.  The owners who are trying to bring fiscal sanity back to the NHL, should be applauded.

234933[/snapback]

I do agree with that, but to a point too...I do believe the salaries just need to come down across the board...IMO there is nothing wrong with the Torontos of the world enjoying some financial advantages over teams like the Sabres (and Im a Sabres fan mind you) Toronto earned that over the years, why cannot they spend a little more, they make more then Buffalo. But just ensure the competitive balance isnt altered, which, if you look at the NHL recently really isnt..the Rangers could do nothing with their high prices talent, now they wised up, got younger and cheaper...also make sure these smaller teams are spending too and not just being cheap like some MLB teams do.