Problem w/ 'jump to new' feature

eSJayDee

(That was hard to figure how to fit in the subject line.)

I'm using Firefox 0.9.2 but also have the same problem w/ an older version of FireBird.

(I've actually done my best to uninstall IE, so that's not an option.)

Usually, when I click on the 'jump to new' icon in a link, it will only go to some previous spot that I've already read. Not always, though.

Are others experiencing any similar problems?

I'm guessing it's a cookie or something problem, but I can't find provisions to clear cache &/or cookies like IE has.

Any insight or help would be appreciated, thanks.

p.s. A similar feature seems to work fine on another site I frequent (yes, hard to believe that there's actually other sites on this WWW of ours) & don't know whether it's relevant, but I find I have to log back on to eBay far more often even though it seems to know who I am (i.e. it says, 'welcome esjaydee').

(That was hard to figure how to fit in the subject line.)

I'm using Firefox 0.9.2 but also have the same problem w/ an older version of FireBird.

(I've actually done my best to uninstall IE, so that's not an option.)

Usually, when I click on the 'jump to new' icon in a link, it will only go to some previous spot that I've already read.  Not always, though.

Are others experiencing any similar problems?

I'm guessing it's a cookie or something problem, but I can't find provisions to clear cache &/or cookies like IE has.

Any insight or help would be appreciated, thanks.

p.s. A similar feature seems to work fine on another site I frequent (yes, hard to believe that there's actually other sites on this WWW of ours) & don't know whether it's relevant, but I find I have to log back on to eBay far more often even though it seems to know who I am (i.e. it says, 'welcome esjaydee').

228278[/snapback]

Firefox is now up to 1.0 and works great for me (except occasionally those sites that are optimized for IE). As for cache, cookies, etc., do you have Tools/Options? 1.0 does.