Tired of the BS. Just play football.

Year after year after year, final game, let's give it all we got. Let's play like our hair's on fire. Let's do this, let's do that. It's been forever since they made the playoffs, and they turned that into a disaster of unforgettable proportions.

Simple game. Guy has ball. Tackle the guy.

Why is it that when we play New England we turn chumps into champs? I don't even remember the names of the guys who scored all those touchdowns weeks ago. One guy had 3, only had one catch in his career prior to that.

As Marv would say, "knock their asses off."

Last game. I'm going to be with my friends at the Bills Backers place in St. Louis. It would be a nice sendoff to get a good effort. Not like last week. WTF was that?

Have a blessed day.

Year after year after year, final game, let's give it all we got. Let's play like our hair's on fire. Let's do this, let's do that. It's been forever since they made the playoffs, and they turned that into a disaster of unforgettable proportions.

Simple game. Guy has ball. Tackle the guy.

Why is it that when we play New England we turn chumps into champs? I don't even remember the names of the guys who scored all those touchdowns weeks ago. One guy had 3, only had one catch in his career prior to that.

As Marv would say, "knock their asses off."

Last game. I'm going to be with my friends at the Bills Backers place in St. Louis. It would be a nice sendoff to get a good effort. Not like last week. WTF was that?

Have a blessed day.

i want a win too. I just do. I don't care who is playing for the Patsies. We are down a ton of starters too. Edited by YoloinOhio

Never mind today's game. Forget the 2014 season.

Focus on 2015.

Focus on new offensive guards.

Focus on a new quarterback.

Focus on a new OC.

If the Buffalo Bills don't focus on any of these three needs then it's a 6-10 season in 2015.

Period!

Pretty sure you can focus on the offseason while also getting fired up for this game. Winning our first game in Gillete, whether its vs the backups in a game that doesn't "mean anything", means something to our players. If we lose, it won't hurt too much, but if we win, I'll be extremely happy for our players.

Pretty sure you can focus on the offseason while also getting fired up for this game. Winning our first game in Gillete, whether its vs the backups in a game that doesn't "mean anything", means something to our players. If we lose, it won't hurt too much, but if we win, I'll be extremely happy for our players.

keep in mind we are also playing a lot of backups due to injury

i want a win too. I just do. I don't care who is playing for the Patsies. We are down a ton of starters too.

Of course--it's an NFL football game. You play to win. You root for your team to win. Pretty simple, I think,