Little Things

....lybob

Going to Disney?

I don't know.

We need little improvements, and big improvements.

Getting a quality QB is hard you almost have to get a little lucky but getting OGs who can play a little should have been doable - Marrone's biggest failure in my eyes has been our OL because OL was suppose to be Marrone's specialty yet we never improved the talent very much and some of the players who were here regressed

Getting a quality QB is hard you almost have to get a little lucky but getting OGs who can play a little should have been doable - Marrone's biggest failure in my eyes has been our OL because OL was suppose to be Marrone's specialty yet we never improved the talent very much and some of the players who were here regressed

Marrone was a lousy player. Maybe he thinks these guys are good just because they are better than he was back in the day.

I agree with you. Getting a really good QB is very, very difficult, and yes, you almost have to be lucky!

We have concentrated on defense and offensive skill positions lately and yes, the OL is the next big problem to address.

Didn

I agree with you. Getting a really good QB is very, very difficult, and yes, you almost have to be lucky!

We have concentrated on defense and offensive skill positions lately and yes, the OL is the next big problem to address.

Didn't they try to address it with three lineman in the last draft?

Didn

Didn't they try to address it with three lineman in the last draft?

True and they made out on Henderson and I don't fault them on Richardson but Cyrus Kouandjio ran the slowest time in the combine and was diagnosed with degenerative arthritis teams had a medical red flag/ no draft rating on him and we took him in the second round.

You take Gabe Jackson instead of Cyrus Kouandjio in the second round, you take Austin Howard instead of Chris Williams in FA, where are the Bills now?

Yes and no....

We can't expect to hit on EVERY pick and Cyrus was a reasonable one. Williams I have no defense of though. Additionally, who knows what ability to develop a rookie lineman this staff actually has. For all we know Cyrus could play well elsewhere and Jackson struggle here

http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/index.ssf/2014/02/former_alabama_lt_cyrus_kouand.html

INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana -- Cyrus Kouandjio had a rough day going through drills Saturday at the NFL Combine, but his medical examinations Thursday and Friday were reportedly much worse.

According to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, "several teams" failed Kouandjio during his physical because of an "arthritic knee from failed surgery."

bad pick in the second round