Wk 17 vs. New England

IF the Bills do end up pulling this W out (I realize that is a big IF), I am really wondering what type of team the Pats will field in the final week. Yes, they'll have the bye week already to rest up and may not want to get rusty, but the risk of injury will far outweigh the benefit (especially against a very physical DEF like the Bills).

If the Pats take care of business against the Jets this week, I believe the Pats lock down home field throughout by virtue of their head-to-heads against both Denver and Indy. Now, I now the Pats haven’t traditionally laid down for any teams in the final week or so, but I do think this one would be different.

I can’t say I agree with all of the talk about the last game in NE being the toughest challenge. I think the toughest challenge will be watching the scoreboard. Getting the help required will be tough…

Just my two cents. GO BILLS!!!

Pete

IF the Bills do end up pulling this W out (I realize that is a big IF), I am really wondering what type of team the Pats will field in the final week. Yes, they'll have the bye week already to rest up and may not want to get rusty, but the risk of injury will far outweigh the benefit (especially against a very physical DEF like the Bills).

If the Pats take care of business against the Jets this week, I believe the Pats lock down home field throughout by virtue of their head-to-heads against both Denver and Indy. Now, I now the Pats haven’t traditionally laid down for any teams in the final week or so, but I do think this one would be different.

I can’t say I agree with all of the talk about the last game in NE being the toughest challenge. I think the toughest challenge will be watching the scoreboard. Getting the help required will be tough…

Just my two cents. GO BILLS!!!

Pete

The same kind they field every week. The best that they have regardless of the circumstances.