Whaley and Co.

I'm as skeptical as any Bills fan but I'm starting to believe we are finally in good hands with the FO. Obviously have an eye for talent, and free agency acumen has been highlighted by this year's mid-season moves.

Nigel Bradham (who we should give a new contract to immediately) had a good quote on the state of the roster today:

"Depth. Thats something we didn't have in the past. We got depth now. So if a guy goes down we pretty much got another starter coming in. And that's the main thing with the team this year: we added depth at every position. And its amazing. And we needed that."

I'm good with the coaches and FO right now. They've shown they have done enough.

If we lose Highes this offseason it'll suck but find a reasonable pass rusher in FA to replace.

Draft a TE and LG with your 2nd and 3rd round draft picks.

Load up on TE, G, RB for the rest of the draft or FA.

If you can't pick up a decent QB in FA or the draft, make sure you put as many weapons and help around EJ and Kyle and let them battle it out next season

I'm good with the coaches and FO right now. They've shown they have done enough.

If we lose Highes this offseason it'll suck but find a reasonable pass rusher in FA to replace.

Draft a TE and LG with your 2nd and 3rd round draft picks.

Load up on TE, G, RB for the rest of the draft or FA.

If you can't pick up a decent QB in FA or the draft, make sure you put as many weapons and help around EJ and Kyle and let them battle it out next season

Don't think it will be prudent to sign Hughes at the price he will be demanding. Figure he might be a bit more exposed without the likes of the Williams's and Dareus.

I know it's about money in most cases, but what percentage of his thought process is based on how outstanding this D is and how good he is in it? Is that a real thought, or something made up to appease the fans? Does it truly come down to the almighty dollar or would he really consider staying here for the right amount of money because he likes the area/team/D?