Mike Evans

Kelce

Parkey

Rams D

Bench

Tre Mason

Brandon LaFell

Crowell

I can start 3wrs or 3 rbs or 2 of each. 1 Point ppr. I think the locked in guys are McCoy, Nelson and Brown. Not sure about Evans in there. I think Mason could have a big game against the Cards. I just never trust Pat players unless they are named Brady or Gronk. What say you?

Starters

Luck

McCoy

Nelson

Antonio Brown

Mike Evans

Kelce

Parkey

Rams D

Bench

Tre Mason

Brandon LaFell

Crowell

I can start 3wrs or 3 rbs or 2 of each. 1 Point ppr. I think the locked in guys are McCoy, Nelson and Brown. Not sure about Evans in there. I think Mason could have a big game against the Cards. I just never trust Pat players unless they are named Brady or Gronk. What say you?

Tough call between Evans and Crowell. With JM taking over in C-town, I think Crowell may get a bunch of check downs. We're not talking FJax 14 target check downs, but still at least a half dozen catches...

I watched the Cleveland game last weekend. The Browns simply do not through to their rbs. Even when they couldn't move the ball it just doesn't seem to be in the playbook. I started Crowell vs the Colts and he was in a time share with West. If Crowell doesn't score a td he would have been a total bust. On the other hand Bengals are no great deal vs the run. It's just so hard to go with any Brown at this point.

I would go with this lineup:

RB: McCoy, Crowell

WR: Nelson, Brown and Evans

Can only start 4 total Buftex. So if I wanted to start Evans I would have to drop either McCoy or Crowell. It's not like a lot of leagues that are 2rb and 2wr and a flex. Edited by Dante

Can only start 4 total Buftex. So if I wanted to start Evans I would have to drop either McCoy or Crowell. It's not like a lot of leagues that are 2rb and 2wr and a flex.

Oh, sorry, I misunderstood. In that case, I might go with Evans over Crowell. Evans has just been very steady, and is a big part of the Tampa Bay offense. Crowell is definitley (by my eyes) the best running back in Cleveland, but I just hate having to rely on anyone in the Browns offense. Tough call, but I would go with Evans.

Don't start Tre Mason :)Edit: I just saw in the other thread you didn't start him. Congrats on that!

I think would probably play Crowell over Evans, but they are close enough I think it's not a big decision. My thinking is that CIN is the 31st ranked run defense. Carolina (who Evans plays) just held NO to 10 points in New Orleans. Then again, CIN has been a pretty good run D recently except against Le'Veon Bell. I think this decision will come down to Dalton. If he and AJ Green are "on," and they get a lead, Crowell won't get as many carries; if not, he will.

Edited by Matt in KC

Don't start Tre Mason :)Edit: I just saw in the other thread you didn't start him. Congrats on that!

I think would probably play Crowell over Evans, but they are close enough I think it's not a big decision. My thinking is that CIN is the 31st ranked run defense. Carolina (who Evans plays) just held NO to 10 points in New Orleans. Then again, CIN has been a pretty good run D recently except against Le'Veon Bell. I think this decision will come down to Dalton. If he and AJ Green are "on," and they get a lead, Crowell won't get as many carries; if not, he will.

yeah I dodged a bullet with Mason. Rams D wasn't so kind to me though. Can't really beat myself over that one as they have been fantastic lately. I'm leaning Crowell. Browns D looks pretty good so I think the running game will get lots of work.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.