MNF: Falcons at Packers - 8:30 EST on ESPN

This just in: Julio Jones is good.

Yeah - he could've been a Bill (or AJ Green). I like Dareus, but I would take Patrick Peterson, AJ green, or Julio over him in a draft re-do. I've never been a big fan of DTs going so high. Only guy ive ever thought was worth a top 5 pick coming out was Suh

Yeah - he could've been a Bill (or AJ Green). I like Dareus, but I would take Patrick Peterson, AJ green, or Julio over him in a draft re-do. I've never been a big fan of DTs going so high. Only guy ive ever thought was worth a top 5 pick coming out was Suh

Respectfully, I'd take Dareus again in a heart beat. I love the guy.

Respectfully, I'd take Dareus again in a heart beat. I love the guy.

Understand, the guy had been a beast and I love him. That was an amazing draft class, and given that all of these guys turned out to be elite at their positions, I prefer a top WR or corner over a top DT. Either way, I'm glad that at least that pick wasn't a bust cause there might be some HOF talent in that class, also given JJ watt went a few picks later than these guys

Same here :thumbsup: or JJ Watt would have saved the Bills one hundred million, or given them the best outside pass rush ever. I look at DT's as space eaters, run stuffers in the Pat Williams mold rather then penetrating rushers like Williams, Dareus.

The Bills have a top 5 championship defense this year, and lead the league in sacks. Yet its not winning games without a viable offense.