A Few Mindless Thoughts

rfk

The Bills are Hoo Dooed....Ralph Wilson made a a pact with Lucifer. I don't know what he got in return for 100 years of No Playoffs.

The Officials all bet on the Broncs..hence the bull **** penalties

The NFL warns the Networks to NOT replay controversial calls to protect the bull **** officiating

Jackson should be up on the Wall of Fame the day he retires

The Bills should draft All QBs this time and sort through them...Russell Wilson number two is out there at Piss Ant University

Denver fans all look white and overweight...dont they all hike in the Rockies?

Start EJ..what could possibly go right?

Beating NE if it matters is worth the whole season

If Ole Man Peyote Manning can scuttle the Bills ...jeezus I don't want to watch Rogers next week

The Bills are Hoo Dooed....Ralph Wilson made a a pact with Lucifer. I don't know what he got in return for 100 years of No Playoffs.

The NFL warns the Networks to NOT replay controversial calls to protect the bull **** officiating

The Bills should draft All QBs this time and sort through them...Russell Wilson number two is out there at Piss Ant University

If Ole Man Peyote Manning can scuttle the Bills ...jeezus I don't want to watch Rogers next week

Peyton didn't scuttle the Bills. They actually did great against him. We kept him off the field and limited his throws. Our offense did nothing when they got the ball.

The thing is, there are always quality free agents who want to play for NE/a winner so the Hoddie has the luxury of doing discipline etc.

biggest difference in yesterday game, lack of on field discipline, by the Bills

don't believe that take a look a t New England, if a player is not that he's gone

True to a point...the great teams rise above bull **** penalties..the biggest difference yesterday was still Peyton vs Orton..trade QBs and Bills would have won easily

As someone who lives here, went to the game yesterday and hates the Broncos and their fans more than the Patriots, I can assure you that a) while it's true that transplants to the Rocky Mountain region are more physically active than natives to the region and that the people who root for the Broncos are virtually all natives, you will still see more overweight people in any mall in Buffalo at any given time than were in that entire stadium yesterday and b) there were more people of Hispanic descent at that game yesterday than there have ever been any non-white people at any home Bills game in the history of the franchise. For what it's worth. Edited by metzelaars_lives

You should, considering that "complement" means a "thing that completes or brings to perfection."

I wouldn't, however, take it as a compliment.

I'm choosing to take it both ways..

As someone who lives here, went to the game yesterday and hates the Broncos and their fans more than the Patriots, I can assure you that a) while it's true that transplants to the Rocky Mountain region are more physically active than natives to the region and that the people who root for the Broncos are virtually all natives, you will still see more overweight people in any mall in Buffalo at any given time than were in that entire stadium yesterday and b) there were more people of Hispanic descent at that game yesterday than there have ever been any non-white people at any home Bills game in the history of the franchise. For what it's worth.

Thanks for clarifying..must be the network cameramen only focus on fat white folks for TV viewing ..there were probably ads for beer, male enhancement , drugs, and Big Pick Up trucks following those shots.