Help! Win and I'm in.....

Canadian Bills Fan

If not I'm gone.

Standard scoring league. (6 points for every pass,rec,rush TD)

Here is how my starting lineup looks as of today. Please let me know your thoughts

Brees

Forte

Crowell

Antonio Brown

Boldin

Delanie Walker

Bronco's D/ST

Eagles kicker

BENCH:

VJAX

Fred Jackson

Sanu

Dwayne Allen

Bills D/ST

Blount

Torrey Smith

CBF

No flex?

I don't see anything I'd change.

Crowell might see more RBBC and might lose touches to the Browns playing from behind. Then again, he might get good yardage with the Colt playing the 4th quarter focusing on stopping longer passes. I don't think there's much difference between Crowell and Jackson, so keep checking on Crowell's health.

Similarly, I don't think there's much difference between Walker and Dwight Allen, but Walker has the better match-up and Allen might be a bit rusty after sitting the last month.

Maybe start Allen at TE? I know he's practiced the last 2 days. Really hard not to start him with Luck as his qb.

What do you think of mine. I can start 3rbs or 3wrs if I want. Or 2 of each for that matter. Full point ppr 6 points for all for td's

Start

Luck

Charles

Stedman Bailey

Randall Cobb

Ash Jeffrey(already played)

Olsen

Haushka

Vikings

Bench

Crowell

Knile Davis

Fjax

Sankey

Crabtree

Sanu

Kelce

Packers

Edited by Dante

Maybe start Allen at TE? I know he's practiced the last 2 days. Really hard not to start him with Luck as his qb.

What do you think of mine. I can start 3rbs or 3wrs if I want. Or 2 of each for that matter. Full point ppr 6 points for all for td's

Start

Luck

Charles

Stedman Bailey

Randall Cobb

Ash Jeffrey(already played)

Olsen

Haushka

Vikings

Bench

Crowell

Knile Davis

Fjax

Sankey

Crabtree

Sanu

Kelce

Packers

Bailey versus Crowell or Fred Jackson is a tough choice. I think I'd play Fred. Bailey has only had the last 2 games this year with more than 3 targets (with 9 and 6). I just tend to think Bailey is more likely to bomb (e.g. 2 catches for 24 yards) than Fred, and Fred also has higher upside.

My take is Fred has been getting healthier and healthier each week since the groin injury, and may actually back to full strength, and is clearly the Bills top back. The Broncos are a good run D team, but Fred is one of the top weapons in our offense. With his ability to block and catch, I expect him in for the vast majority of offensive plays.

Crowell is easier to bench of this group because he doesn't catch many balls and won't help with your PPR. Also, he's dinged up. That said, I think he's liklier to hit 100 yards than Bailey.

Anyway, I don't know too much about Bailey. If you know more that has swayed you, please share.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.