An undeniable case of liberal media bias.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is just incredible. I'm smh at what this country's becoming.

"Donald Trump's Sham Patriotism" is now trending on Twitter. No hashtag. Only been a handful of tweets even using it, with a good chunk of those also citing #DNCLeaks from Trump semi-supporters.

Meanwhile #DNCLeak is missing. Sometimes I am so glad that our overlords are so !@#$ing incompetent. We could be in serious trouble otherwise.

Just finished Meet the Press.

They showed the Bernie is a Jew email, asked Bernie about it, and spent all of about 45 seconds on the Wikileaks then on to Trump.

Panel spent more time talking about how difficult it looked for Trump to read from a script.

I did get a chuckle from Ricky Maddow going off on how some people see Trump as some kind of Savior who will fix things. Our system doesn't work like that. Umm anyone remember the 2008 campaign? :lol:

Just finished Meet the Press.

They showed the Bernie is a Jew email, asked Bernie about it, and spent all of about 45 seconds on the Wikileaks then on to Trump.

Panel spent more time talking about how difficult it looked for Trump to read from a script.

I did get a chuckle from Ricky Maddow going off on how some people see Trump as some kind of Savior who will fix things. Our system doesn't work like that. Umm anyone remember the 2008 campaign? :lol:

No see, all the problems in 2008 were caused by Bush. So clearly Obama could fix all of them. But all of the new problems are complex and mostly, if not completely, caused by all Republicans, not just the sitting President. Can't expect a President, a Republican especially, to be able to do anything at all.