Opinions needed...

udonkey

sec 311 row 18, the sunny side. I like the upper deck even thou once in a while I will trade for different seats, club seats lower sideline seats. If $$$$$$ is tight, then go for the Rockpile section, otherwise avoid it and sit somewhere you will be able to see the Jumbotron.

My advice:

Don't get em.

I had them a few years back, and unless you include the cost of hotel and travel expenses, not to metntion the time involved, it ain't worth it.

226282[/snapback]

UDonkey, take it from an old geezer, get the tickets and have a great time. As I posted in another thread, had seasons for 13 years when I lived in DC. Had many a great time, and some of my greatest memories are from Bills games. You can always sell the games you don't make.

My two cents is upper deck anywhere over anywhere in the endzone.

UDonkey, take it from an old geezer, get the tickets and have a great time. As I posted in another thread, had seasons for 13 years when I lived in DC. Had many a great time, and some of my greatest memories are from Bills games. You can always sell the games you don't make.

My two cents is upper deck anywhere over anywhere in the endzone.

227036[/snapback]

Thanks for the input. There is no doubt that I'll be getting tickets, I'm just not 100% sure where.

As stated before, I am leaning towards the upper deck...I've got a week or so before my tax return gets here, so plenty of time to decide.

For the first time in the 18 years I've had seasons I put in relocation request last week.  What the heck, right?  I'm currently in 137 row 34, I asked for sections 131-136 above row 15.  We'll see...

226796[/snapback]

hey Jay...I am in 137 row 29! Did you call the Ticket office already or did you do it by email??? I'd love to move over to 136 or 135

I'm in 204 and I would say the sight is about the same as upper deck. Yes 204 is not good when play is near the opposite goal line. Check out the Bills web site, the seating chart, and click on the chart for the view from that seat. Also know that the Rockpile is 203-241, that string of sections. I'm like 4 seats away. I may move to save the $100/seat. My only advice is that the lower bowl corners and end zones, the fans stand the entire game. The first few rows stand, then everybody else has to in order to see. There can be a lot of out-of-towners where I sit.

I would be surprised if you can get lower bowl tickets between the 10 yard line, or in the lower half of the upper deck. Generally those are already seasons