NFL.com Feature on Cardinals' HC Bruce Arians

26CornerBlitz

I am so over the love for this dude that I had to attempt to read this just to have more of a reason to dislike him.

I think I hate him after reading that thing about dressing up in all black. I had to stop there.

Why the hate? The guy coaches his ass off every place that he has been.

Why the hate? The guy coaches his ass off every place that he has been.

The fanfare he's getting. I liked him until he started getting adored by everyone like he's the second coming of Lombardi.

Anyone who's paid attention knew the guy was amazing. He was ready for the big time and showed that with Big Ben.

The fanfare he's getting. I liked him until he started getting adored by everyone like he's the second coming of Lombardi.

Anyone who's paid attention knew the guy was amazing. He was ready for the big time and showed that with Big Ben.

I agree and I'm happy that the guy finally got a shot with the Cardinals. Not his fault others see the light and are singing his praises.

so, you hate him because you knew he was good before anyone else, interesting. who should be the Bills next qb? hc?

so, you hate him because you knew he was good before anyone else, interesting. who should be the Bills next qb? hc?

I don't know about anyone else but I saw him leading that Colts team in a way that Pagano was not.

It's more or less jealousy. I thought he would have done very well here with the group of QB's we had or could find at the time.

Up next, I really do not know this year because there is really no one doing much of anything this year in the NFL. One of the better coached teams on offense has been the Fins. Bill Lazor. He is of the Gibbs tree, which I am not a fan of - but he is young and pretty damn smart (WNY roots - Cornell!).

Short of finding the next Spurrier type fun and gun, I really do not know. I have some thoughts I am developing on this issue stemming from hearing Gil Brandt a few times in the last week talk about the development of the game.

I agree and I'm happy that the guy finally got a shot with the Cardinals. Not his fault others see the light and are singing his praises.

I think a lot of people saw the light but many were scared to pull the trigger. I'm not ready to anoint him a title but I think he is building a strong team in Arizona and if the FO can get him the players he needs they'll have a good run coming.

One of the better coached teams on offense has been the Fins. Bill Lazor. He is of the Gibbs tree, which I am not a fan of - but he is young and pretty damn smart (WNY roots - Cornell!).

Except the Dolphins only suck in the redzone a little bit less than we do. They are better at moving the ball inbetween the 20s but are also running the "field goal offense." I have either Sturgis or Carpenter in every single one of my fantasy teams.

anyone who has the freaking Cards 9-1 at this point in the season IS the 2nd coming of Lombardi!