Let's look at this logically

Bowl Winner

What hasn't been mentioned is the complete lack of adjustments at the half. Other teams adjust to us, but we never seem to. That loses close games all the time.

Totally agree and another example of being out coached! Most recently the Miami game...we only gave up 3 points in the first half!

Who is Craig Urbim?

To your post, Orton has been a 500 QB his entire career and will continue to be that. Could we do worse? Yeah sure, but we can also do a lot better.

Personally, I'm sick and tired of trying to convince myself this is a good team. Until they prove it, they are the same old Bills

Can't disagree with this too much. Although, if history is any indication, I am not sure the bolded part is true.

I think it is a combination of things that others have brought up. Lucky wins early, Marrone not needing to make key decisions, Orton playing above his mediocrity, Chicago being a major pretender and so on. The stars aligned for the Bills early. But over the course of the season teams will show what they really are. The Bills at the moment are mediocre.

Why do you all feel the team is out of the playoffs? Do you not see them winning against Denver, Green Bay, and New England? My point is that If we never thought they could win those games, did they belong in the playoffs anyway? Don't give up. Keep supporting our team. They are clearly getting better. They're just not there yet.

What hasn't been mentioned is the complete lack of adjustments at the half. Other teams adjust to us, but we never seem to. That loses close games all the time.

but haven't we rallied for wins against Chicago, Minn, and Detroit? In the 2nd half? Winning close games? Edited by klos63

Why do you all feel the team is out of the playoffs? Do you not see them winning against Denver, Green Bay, and New England? My point is that If we never thought they could win those games, did they belong in the playoffs anyway? Don't give up. Keep supporting our team. They are clearly getting better. They're just not there yet.

Why do you equate not thinking the Bills are going to beat good teams with not supporting the team? I never understood that line of thinking. Even if they don't think the team is good enough to beat Denver or the cheaters and even with the snow-pocalypse, the fans will still be there supporting the team. Don't be so one dimensional.