Marangi Wants Manuel

WeWantMarangi

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh sure, EJ blocked for Spiller on the return TD. What a guy!

Haha. I give you credit for your ability to keep arguing when you're wrong.

But take away Spiller's return and we still has 22 points. I guess you might struggle with this so I'll break it down for you: 22 > 9.

Haha. I give you credit for your ability to keep arguing when you're wrong.

But take away Spiller's return and we still has 22 points. I guess you might struggle with this so I'll break it down for you: 22 > 9.

Are you trying to argue that the offense was better with Manuel overall or just vs the Dolphins?

Are you trying to argue that the offense was better with Manuel overall or just vs the Dolphins?

Minus the 6 turnover Jets puking all over themselves game, we scored more points/ game with EJ than Orton.

Orton is a more polished passer but he doesn't score enough tds. At least EJ is young and not a proven mediocre qb.

Again, the 9 year vet is scoring less points than the 2nd year guy. Only in Buffalo do you keep Orton is. Maybe they are trying to develop him for his 6th team.

Minus the 6 turnover Jets puking all over themselves game, we scored more points/ game with EJ than Orton.

Orton is a more polished passer but he doesn't score enough tds. At least EJ is young and not a proven mediocre qb.

Again, the 9 year vet is scoring less points than the 2nd year guy. Only in Buffalo do you keep Orton is. Maybe they are trying to develop him for his 6th team.

Why do you not minus the turnovers Manuel got at QB? How do you justify that kind of bias?

Edited by FireChan

If you start EJ now, against NYJ and Cleveland, you are saying you are giving up on the season. If you stick with Orton and lose these 2 games, your season is over. Marrone is in a mess of his own making. Starting EJ in the last 4 games where 3 of the teams are positioning themselves for the post season is not a good idea. EJ will ride the pine and will start only if Orton gets injured. Get used to bad QB play for the next 2 years.

If you start EJ now, against NYJ and Cleveland, you are saying you are giving up on the season. If you stick with Orton and lose these 2 games, your season is over. Marrone is in a mess of his own making. Starting EJ in the last 4 games where 3 of the teams are positioning themselves for the post season is not a good idea. EJ will ride the pine and will start only if Orton gets injured. Get used to bad QB play for the next 2 years.

The season is over. No need to wring your hands over the decision. The Bills can not go into 2015 wondering what EJ will play like when real bullets are flying. They need to see what kind of progress he can make over these final games. The players, including Orton, had their chance to win the meaningful games and they failed miserably. Also, the Bills owe other NFL teams “in the hunt” nothing. What the Bills owe themselves is to let EJ play all final six games because they did use their number 14th overall pick on him. That was not a dream. They actually did that. So not playing Manuel now is playing with fire, because if they trade for a QB in the offseason and send Manuel packing and Manuel gets picked up by the Eagles and he plays great for a real coach like Chip Kelly and the QB we signed sucks…well, let’s just say that the Buffalo Bills franchise would deserve the additional decade of misery that would be coming down hard on them.