Frank Reich as HC would be a Pegula type move

TheFunPolice

I would love to see a brilliant man who is a leader of men, a local favorite from his time as a player, and has cut his teeth getting some experience around the league come in and take a crack at things, ESPECIALLY if they can get a big time DC like Schwartz staying on or Rex Ryan.

Forget retreads. Find the next guy.

Lots of big time DC types would come here to coach this defense because it would be a good springboard to a HC gig somewhere. They can look good with this talent.

Edited by TheFunPolice

and he would fail

Frank Reich As coach:

That's 6 years of experience as a coach, he has less experience in the NFL than Nate Hackett.

I want a coach who goes for 4th and short from the right spots on the field. I want a coach who forgoes the punt and tries to exrend a drive when the statistics say he should. I want a coach who understands this is a scoring league so you better have a plan t get the team to 30 points every week. I want a coach that doesn't think 17 points is enough. I want a coach who is an effective communicator and doesn't talk in circles. Right now, as it stands, we have a coach who possesses none of those things.