Best Super Bowl Memories

plenzmd1

Ya know the old saying , when given lemons, make lemonade. Anybody have any good tales from the four games.

Mine was at the game in Pasadena. Had to leave early as I was getting physically ill watching that dam game, and my seats were in the middle of the row, and the rows was like 50 seats, and you get the picture.. Anyway, walking out of the stadium I said fug this, how do I make this a positive. Sold my stub to a comboy fan for $20 on the way out.My married brother suggested that, me being single at the time, pretend to be a comboy fan at the bars that night and I might have better luck with the ladies. Guess what, he was right. Had a great time that night if ya know what I mean. Unfortunetly, worked the next year in Atlanta as well.

My married brother suggested that, me being single at the time, pretend to be a comboy fan at the bars that night and I might have better luck with the ladies. Guess what, he was right. Had a great time that night if ya know what I mean.

225136[/snapback]

I hope you got the crabs afterward. :D

Halftime of Super Bowl 28...Bills up 13-6 at the half..I was going NUTS....I thought the Bills had them...

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  Jimmy Johnson

225216[/snapback]

Everyone points to Thurman's fumble in the 3rd as the turning point but I feel we lost that game when we failed to score a TD just before the half, I remember saying we should of got 7 on this drive and as we know the rest was history.

Everyone points to Thurman's fumble in the 3rd as the turning point but I feel we lost that game when we failed to score a TD just before the half, I remember saying we should of got 7 on this drive and as we know the rest was history.

225239[/snapback]

Good point.