Should Bills trade players like McKelvin and Brown?

mdk

In regards to Mcluvin...Lets get the facts straightened out. He had a great year last season.

( im trying to find something else good to say about him....but I all I remember is the Fumble against Pats, Chiefs and Bowe taking him to school last week )

In regards to Mcluvin...Lets get the facts straightened out. He had a great year last season.

( im trying to find something else good to say about him....but I all I remember is the Fumble against Pats, Chiefs and Bowe taking him to school last week )

He is tied for 3rd in INTs this year and leads the team in passes defended.

I expect Leo to ball out tonight. He is pissed and I think he's going to use it as fuel for the rest of the season.

The Patriots success speaks for itself. Among other factors they generally draft, and retain, players that are 'smart and coachable'. The fumbles that caused the KC defeat were not first time offences for RB Brown and CB McKelvin. Would you package these players for a starting OL or high draft pick?

When was the last time you saw players packaged at all much less for a high draft pick?

Based on your comments it sounds like you don't think Brown or McKelvin are coachable players so who would trade a high pick or starting OL for them?

He is tied for 3rd in INTs this year and leads the team in passes defended.

I expect Leo to ball out tonight. He is pissed and I think he's going to use it as fuel for the rest of the season.

Great that he has 4 Ints...Ask Bowe how great Mckelvin is!

Great that he has 4 Ints...Ask Bowe how great Mckelvin is!

Who is afraid of Dwayne Bowe? Sure, he had a decent game against Leo, but I'm betting we provided more safety help to the guys covering Charles and Kelce. I get that a better CB should be able to cover him a little better, but it's not like he wrecked us.