I really have no interest in this Superbowl AT ALL

Rudyc80

If Owens was healthy i might have a bit more interest but seriously the patriots make me sick and i dont care for the iggles much either so why do I wanna watch one of tehse teams win and assuming that team is the patriots....i cant stand seeing Bradys smug little grin with belicheck holding a trophy in his game day ''hoody/sweatshirt"!

Personally I have no interest in either of these teams who are really not that good when you think back to previous championship teams, I will always wonder if perhaps the patriots are just beating mediocre teams that are just average at best and not worthy of being in superbowls....meaning could the patriots beat the Dallas cowboys or niners of the late 80's or early 90's...no way!

Lets face it, the superbowl at this point is just an excuse to party (which is fine) but as far as the game being played gos, it doesnt seem as special since now the biggest thing is commercials and whos boob is popping out at halftime rather than the game. You know its pretty sad when you got MTV and Spike TV doing pregame shows whn half their viewes are people who KNOW NOTHING AT ALL ABOUT THE GAME YET ARE "FOOTBALL FANS" on that Sunday yet can only name Tom brady as a player for different reasons than football!

I live in CT and its just sickning seeing all the "so called Pats fans" now busting out patriot gear when for years i saw a jacket or hat on rare occasion or when the Pats decided to stay in Mass instead of moving Hartford all theose great fans cried "im a jets fan now" so now that the pats are winning, all of a sudden everyone in Ct is a BIGTIME PATS fAN...yah right, these scumbags have no idea what its like to be a real fan and stick with a team...on a Sunday in october those great fans turn on the local news to see if their beloved Pats had won or not.

Its just sickning watching this complete garbage including the great superbowl!

If Owens was healthy i might have a bit more interest but seriously the patriots make me sick and i dont care for the iggles much either so why do I wanna watch one of tehse teams win and assuming that team is the patriots....i cant stand seeing Bradys smug little grin with belicheck holding a trophy in his game day ''hoody/sweatshirt"!

Personally I have no interest in either of these teams who are really not that good when you think back to previous championship teams, I will always wonder if perhaps the patriots are just beating mediocre teams that are just average at best and not worthy of being in superbowls....meaning could the patriots beat the Dallas cowboys or niners of the late 80's or early 90's...no way!

Lets face it, the superbowl at this point is just an excuse to party (which is fine) but as far as the game being played gos, it doesnt seem as special since now the biggest thing is commercials and whos boob is popping out at halftime rather than the game. You know its pretty sad when you got MTV and Spike TV doing pregame shows whn half their viewes are people who KNOW NOTHING AT ALL ABOUT THE GAME YET ARE "FOOTBALL FANS" on that Sunday yet can only name Tom brady as a player for different reasons than football!

I live in CT and its just sickning seeing all the "so called Pats fans" now busting out patriot gear when for years i saw a jacket or hat on rare occasion or when the Pats decided to stay in Mass instead of moving Hartford all theose great fans cried "im a jets fan now" so now that the pats are winning, all of a sudden everyone in Ct is a BIGTIME PATS fAN...yah right, these scumbags have no idea what its like to be a real fan and stick with a team...on a Sunday in october those great fans turn on the local news to see if their beloved Pats had won or not.

225007[/snapback]

Boo freaking hoo. The hype and the game aren't any different than it was in the early 90's. And the teams playing this year are, in my mind, the best two from each conference. What more could you want?

225007[/snapback]

you are certifiable.

i do ,5000 on final score and it is foot ball

225022[/snapback]

did you bet on the o/u?

I'm still surprised that the majority of bets have been placed on the over of 47/48.... this should be a defensive game.

Even if the Patriots blow out the Eagles, it'll be because Corey Dillon ran the ball 30 times down their throat, killing the clock and shortening the game.

The under seems like easy money to me.

did you bet on the o/u?

I'm still surprised that the majority of bets have been placed on the over of 47/48.... this should be a defensive game.

Even if the Patriots blow out the Eagles, it'll be because Corey Dillon ran the ball 30 times down their throat, killing the clock and shortening the game.

225044[/snapback]

$ 100 square pool

did you bet on the o/u?

225044[/snapback]

This has GOT to be the hardest game to gamble on in recent SB history.

(and I think mead meant he has $5,000 on it, as in he can win $5000 on a football square pool).

I think I like the under, and I think I like Philly.

And I need to find out what the money line is for Philly.

Most likely, I'll take a teaser: Philly +13 and Under 53.

Is that what you meant when you said you've made lots of mistakes? :D

CW

225060[/snapback]

i would be rich if i could brake bad habbits . scratch off tickets, new york numbers ,lotto ........i did cut way back on football bets

i would be rich if i could brake bad habbits . scratch off tickets,  new york numbers ,lotto ........i did cut way back on football bets

225066[/snapback]

see, the lotto doesn't do anything for me. I know the odds.

But quick draw? Now there's a game