'Mayock's Slant': TNF Preview - BUF at MIA

26CornerBlitz

On their "mini-preview" of the Thursday night game, Brian Billick and Steve Marriuci both gave the Bills the edge on Thursday night. They both pointed to how much trouble the Dolphins had handling the Lions pass rush, and predicted the Bills would give them just as much trouble, if not more, given their O-line woes.

For whatever reason, the Bills just match up very well with the Dolphins. I feel good about our chances!

On their "mini-preview" of the Thursday night game, Brian Billick and Steve Marriuci both gave the Bills the edge on Thursday night. They both pointed to how much trouble the Dolphins had handling the Lions pass rush, and predicted the Bills would give them just as much trouble, if not more, given their O-line woes.

For whatever reason, the Bills just match up very well with the Dolphins. I feel good about our chances!

we have designed our team to be very good against our division foes.

Our DL will give young QB's in NY trouble, our aggressive DE's can beat Miami's OT's, our LB's can cover New England's dump routes and Gronk, our D can stop the inside run from everyone.

Our offense is quick and designed to be all over the field beating the swarming D's of NE and NY while taking advantage of the active Miami secondary. We focus on quick timing to beat our divisional foes and would have done much better against NE minus Revis allowing them to man up and provided we try to go over the top of them. We needed more speed that game and Goodwin.