The Big Cat

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We WILL win the next 3!

I think this team is pissed and is going to take it out on the fins! Good old fashioned squishing to make us feel better!

I'd love it. As I said, we need a 5-2 -- at minimum -- or 6-1 run, and those are rare around these parts.

You're basically asking the Buffalo Bills to play the best football they have played in years, to have a string of 7 games that they haven't equalled since 2011, and to not wane at the end of the season.

No? Nobody wants to react to the pretty chart I made? Well alright.

I like it Big Cat...and i agree with most of your projections.

I know i am being repetitive, but i think every single North team is mediocre at best,and they still have a ton of games against awful teams left.But at least the bad teams still have something left to play for in the NFC South, which is good for the Bills

Having said that, if Mallet can play at all and the Seelers can get there chit together.... i can see the Browns not winning another game, the Bengals and Ravens maybe only winning two more..problem with that is the Texans will be back in it.

I like it Big Cat...and i agree with most of your projections.

I know i am being repetitive, but i think every single North team is mediocre at best,and they still have a ton of games against awful teams left.But at least the bad teams still have something left to play for in the NFC South, which is good for the Bills

Having said that, if Mallet can play at all and the Seelers can get there chit together.... i can see the Browns not winning another game, the Bengals and Ravens maybe only winning two more..problem with that is the Texans will be back in it.

We have to win. But we're far from eliminated. A LOT can still happen to other teams in WC contention.

All of the WC contenders are too inconsistent to be able to know how they will perform week to week. The only one that seems to be playing well each week for at least a month is KC. They have what looks to be a tough schedule ahead though and last year they took a dive in the second part of the year. Bills are a team that is improving as the year goes on, I think they can compete with anyone if they play a clean game. It's such a week to week league, fun to just watch it all play out.

Edited by YoloinOhio

We have to win. But we're far from eliminated. A LOT can still happen to other teams in WC contention.

dude, i think even with a loss we are still in it. I just do not see Denver and Green Bay as unbeatable.

(well, son and i going to Jets, so have to think it is still important game :lol:

Edited by plenzmd1

I think Denver could be an upset special for the bills. If you can get pressure on Manning without blitzing you can have success in rattling him and he is prone to throwing picks. This is exactly what the Bills D does. Denver has had problems running the ball. And orton is familiar with that stadium. Throw in some cold weather and we might have a ball game.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Dolphins are hurting, our key guys are actually on the mend (Watkins and FJ) and now we have the benefit of having established a couple of additional key weapons in Brown and Dixon. If we come out and smack down the Dolphins on Thursday, I like our chances of getting to 8-4 before the tough homestretch. Probably delusional, but I still think we could beat NE the last week of the season. I just hope we can get to 10-5 or 9-6 to make that one a meaningful game.

I love it. In this thread there is growing certainty that we can beat the Broncos, Packers AND Patriots to end the season. LOVE IT!!!

not packers for me... Rodgers is a bad matchup due to mobility and elite everything. Although their defense can be very bad.

I do think we can beat NE if we stay healthy and play a clean game.