Goodwin vs Williams

chef4131

Well, Goodwin is next to useless.....hurt way to often.....and, not getting offensive snaps when he is healthy. He is a notch above everybody in the league from a speed point of view, but what is he doing sticking his nose into the middle of the pile returning kickoffs......he should be a run out of bounds type...that speaks to a coaching shortcoming in my view. Anyhow, other than the 1 important catch, he is a non contributor this year. Mike Williams...well, he has this contract thing....and its over 3 mil a year for multiple years going forward...this year is cheap by comparison. I think Marrone/Whaley have already concluded he will not get to that part of contract as a Bill.....he will be cut loose after the season. So, why invest playing time when others are capable. I have to admit Hogan is playing as well as I think he can. Anyhow, yesterday was a passing day...and the QB was only fair...didnt have his best long ball, oh wait, we didn't try the long ball (save one shot to Sammy) I guess we will never know...Anyhow, neither of these guys is a better contributor than TJ Graham would have been. I am thinking Graham was a casuality of "not being their guy", that is he was not a Marrone/Hackett pick. Thats why we have Hogan, not Graham. Back to Williams.Goodwin, neither, imho, will be bills next year based on their performance this year.

Edited by bigK14094