Would Pegula prefer the Bills play in the AFC North?

These new owners wanted to buy the Buffalo Bills because they play in Buffalo, and I don't get the impression that they were ever big Bills fans in the past. TP stated he watched the Detroit lions previous to owning the team.

That said, I don't think they are emotionally evolved in the current AFC East rivalries like we die hard Bills fans are. We all hate the Jets, Dolphins, and more specifically Tom Brady, Bill Belichick and their deal with the devil.

I don't think the Pagula's care what division or conference their team plays in, as long as the team stays in Buffalo. JMO

He stated the Lions were his favorite team as a kid. He was a Bills season ticket holder when he lived in Orchard Park and he's quite familiar with our traditional division rivalries.

GO BILLS!!!

Living near Miami, I still enjoy the rivalry. I fly my Bills flag proud both weeks of the games. I like being able to attend the games in Miami each year as well. I think it would be cool for some realignment, but only if you still play the old division foes on a rotating yearly home at home basis. Like college does. That way I could still go to Miami for the game, just every other year. I also have to wonder, who would have controlled our division had Indianapolis never left, could you imagine the hype of a Brady vs Manning game twice a year? I doubt the patriots win the division as many times as they had under that scenario.

Balt vs Pitt is one of the top rivalries in the NFL and there is no way they will break that up. Plus, the Bills have good rivalries within our own division too.

One thing no one is mentioning...at least with Miami, when they play in Buffalo we get a pretty good advantage based on weather. That wouldnt be the case in the AFC North as they are all used to bad weather. Its not like nice weather is an advantage with Miami.

Second thing no one is mentioning...everyone has been miserable with the NE run the last 15 years dominating the division...well what do you think its going to be like to play Pittsburgh every year twice? They have the most SB's, they are almost always decent to very good, and are one of the pinnacle organizations in football. I would rather play in our division then that division because the Jets and Miami are rarely good and NE is coming to a close. We can own this division for the next decade if we can get a better QB and fix the OL.

I don't believe weather is an advantage to any team, only to QB's. All teams play indoors, outdoors in the heat and outdoors in the cold. Some maybe a little less, but it's hardly a "I've never played in this before" advantage.

I don't believe weather is an advantage to any team, only to QB's. All teams play indoors, outdoors in the heat and outdoors in the cold. Some maybe a little less, but it's hardly a "I've never played in this before" advantage.

Well considering the QB is the single most important position in all of team sports, I would say that qualifies as an advantage then. Teams who are used to playing, practicing, and living in the cold definitely have an advantage to those that don't. When I was at the winter olympics in Salt Lake city, all the people there from warm weather were freezing when it was 60 outside, while the locals were in t shirts and driving with their windows down.

Its an advantage to be used to the cold when you have to play in the cold. Trust me, players do not like to play in the cold...but when you do it all the time, you get used to it. When you do it a couple times a year, you don't get used to it.

Edited by Alphadawg7

For all the yungins ... The Bills, Patriots, and Jets were original members of the AFL's Eastern Division. The Dolphin franchise was added in 1966 and were also in the Eastern Division. For us elderly fans there is a lot of history in the AFC East.

I'm pretty sure that Pegula understands the benefits of being in a division with 2 major markets/media centers....volunteering to move out would be idiotic.

For all the yungins ... The Bills, Patriots, and Jets were original members of the AFL's Eastern Division. The Dolphin franchise was added in 1966 and were also in the Eastern Division. For us elderly fans there is a lot of history in the AFC East.

Yeah, but these guys wanna play in a division where the stadiums can be filled with guys wearing hard hats. That would be so cool...

Phuggin' a right there is!

GO BILLS!!!