Zebras were jumping all over the Jets today

I was at the game, and one thing that I observed was, "damn if the Jets weren't getting treated like the Buffalo Bills," and at home at that.

Yes, "we" won, but the Jets are a bad football team, they get no breaks, and they cough up footballs like coins from a loose slot machine. I think this is just another thing we have to remember when we think about how Hackett masterminded a 43-point effort.

Bills had a 4th and 6 early and were punting. Jets jump, Bills move, we got the false start call. Would have made an interesting choice for Dougie if it was 4th and 1 at the Jets 40 instead of 4th and 11. Zebras blew that one but otherwise it looked like an even game. You can forgive the miss on Leodis, that looked good to all of us real time. The taunting calls were weird. Marv would have called the ref an over-officious jerk. Was surprised TJ didn't get one by himself for pushing Gilmore to the wall, er..., for Gilmore dragging TJ to the wall. They must have seen it that way for the offset.

Edited by Fred Jackson Jockstrap

Bills had a 4th and 6 early and were punting. Jets jump, Bills move, we got the false start call. Would have made an interesting choice for Dougie if it was 4th and 1 at the Jets 40 instead of 4th and 11. Zebras blew that one but otherwise it looked like an even game. You can forgive the miss on Leodis, that looked good to all of us real time. The taunting calls were weird. Marv would have called the ref an over-officious jerk. Was surprised TJ didn't get one by himself for pushing Gilmore to the wall, er..., for Gilmore dragging TJ to the wall. They must have seen it that way for the offset.

If by interesting you mean embarrassing wimpy punt, ya.