Russell Wilson isn't black enough, per CBS sports

:lol:

You obviously have an agenda. Eradicate all the Muslims, blacks, and democrats and the world will be a better place... that's your plan, isn't it?

Go back to your collecting money from the government or 15 dollar an hour job.

You obviously refuse to address my questions.

I want to erase all stupid people who want to kill me and take my money.

That, is not possible to do, I am a realist.

So, therefore, what I can have that is attainable, is the right for people like this black pastor to speak his mind and not have death threats against him and not have other blacks call him Uncle Tom and steal the money given by others that was supposed to go to charity.

It is only attainable though if smart people come together for what is right. You obviously do not qualify

Edited by Security

You obviously refuse to address my questions.

I want to erase all stupid people who want to kill me and take my money.

That, is not possible to do, I am a realist.

So, therefore, what I can have that is attainable, is the right for people like this black pastor to speak his mind and not have death threats against him and not have other blacks call him Uncle Tom and steal the money given by others that was supposed to go to charity.

It is only attainable though if smart people come together for what is right. You obviously do not qualify

You haven't asked any questions, you've only made statements. Statements that stretch reality to the point of comedy, such as: "ERADICATE ALL MUSLIMS" -- either you can own what you say or run from it.

am I to gather from your inference that your measure of an intelligent or otherwise worthwhile person is the size of their paycheck?

Was this pastor threatened?

Why was he threatened?

Someone does not know how to read, they do know what questions are, or they don't like the answers they may havfe to give. Questions were asked.

Aloso,this is what Most all Muslims think, when it comes doen to it, they want to kill all Jews, and you are the enemy of you won't let them. They want to protest but don't want others to watch ? They are freaking delusional and dangerous.

http://pamelageller.com/2014/07/video-muslim-pro-hamas-demo-palestinian-state-unrest-atlanta.html/

Someone does not know how to read, they do know what questions are, or they don't like the answers they may havfe to give. Questions were asked.

Aloso,this is what Most all Muslims think, when it comes doen to it, they want to kill all Jews, and you are the enemy of you won't let them. They want to protest but don't want others to watch ? They are freaking delusional and dangerous.

http://pamelageller....t-atlanta.html/

Your understanding of Islam is as tenuous as your grasp on reality. If it makes you feel proactive to espouse hate and preach violence about how hateful and violent all Muslims are, you're welcome to do so.

And we're welcome to laugh at your ignorance. It's kinda the currency of this place. :beer:

http://pamelageller....t-atlanta.html/

Must have missed the part where all Muslims were in that video.

Must have missed the part where all Muslims were in that video.

There was a pro Palenstine state rally, and an obvious follower of Islam was attempting to threat a person watching the rally, You did miss it. Or you cannot recognize a brown skin person speaking english with an accent from a person from that part of the world, just like you can here the southern accent from the white dude from Georgia.

There was a pro Palenstine state rally, and an obvious follower of Islam was attempting to threat a person watching the rally, You did miss it. Or you cannot recognize a brown skin person speaking english with an accent from a person from that part of the world, just like you can here the southern accent from the white dude from Georgia.

No, I saw him. I missed the other two and a half billion, though.

You mean the 2 1/2 billion THAT ALL 100% of them support a Palestinian state, and that ALL want the Jews dead if they were directly asked?

Yeah, that 2.5 billion. That "all" support killing the Jews "if directly asked."

Have they been directly asked? Maybe you should get on that. We'll wait.

:lol: :lol:

You're even more of a loon than I thought.

There are whole countries surrounding Israel who have come forward and directly stated they want all jews dead. You are not living in reality, you don't know how to read, or you are just that dumb.

There are whole countries surrounding Israel who have come forward and directly stated they want all jews dead. You are not living in reality, you don't know how to read, or you are just that dumb.

You seem to have a difficult grasping the difference between "all" and "some". You keep insisting that all Muslims want all "Jews" dead. That's demonstrably false, yet you keep repeating it as if it means something.

And I realize I've hijacked my own thread. But that's how much fun you are.

You seem to have a difficult grasping the difference between "all" and "some". You keep insisting that all Muslims want all "Jews" dead. That's demonstrably false, yet you keep repeating it as if it means something.

And I realize I've hijacked my own thread. But that's how much fun you are.

Your comprehension, and again, understanding of reality is beyond pathetic.

You people that taking everything 100% literally are freaking children.

All the Muslims speaking out, all the charasmatic muslims, all those in charge, all want all the jews dead.

The moderate muslims have no voice whatsoever, and are insignificant. They are like children themselves, they are afraid of saying a word, so they are useless when it comes down to it all, they might as well all be dead with the people who want to kill the rest of the world. They will not stand up for what it right.

All the Muslims speaking out, all the charasmatic muslims, all those in charge, all want all the jews dead.

The moderate muslims have no voice whatsoever, and are insignificant. They are like children themselves, they are afraid of saying a word, so they are useless when it comes down to it all, they might as well all be dead with the people who want to kill the rest of the world. They will not stand up for what it right.

You are incorrect.

"It's your fault for taking me literally when I'm being excruciatingly specific!"

You get more and more retarded with every post.