A Team Player- CJ Spiller

The problem is that I don't see how the Bills are going to pay CJ, Hughes, Dareus and Spikes. For continuity Spikes is probably more important than Spiller especially if Kiko can come back from injury successfully.

spikes, and cj are likely not even going to be looking at raises and dareus would be modest vs his current 6.5 and next years 8m. we have plenty of cap room currently.

Edited by NoSaint

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@SalSports: #Bills RB CJ Spiller, via text, tells me he's in good spirits, ready to get through his recovery and come back strong. Great to read/hear.

@CJSPILLER: Wanna thank all my family n fans for their prayers everything was successful I have all the Faith the team will be in playoffs contention

@CJSPILLER: Just in time for return but until meantime I'll be their biggest fan n rooting them on Sunday's and doing everything in my power to make

@CJSPILLER: Sure that @Boobie24Dixon and Bryce brown will be ready to go each Sunday again thank yAll for prayers n go bills.#BillsMafia

This! ^

Is a true team player! Go CJ! If you can't root for him something is wrong.

The problem is that I don't see how the Bills are going to pay CJ, Hughes, Dareus and Spikes. For continuity Spikes is probably more important than Spiller especially if Kiko can come back from injury successfully.

I haven't been bowled over by Spikes, honestly. I think they gotta re-sign Dareus and Hughes (both have been great so far this season), then CJ and Spikes, in that order.