[closed]Rex Ryan

KGUNBILLS

After watching the Jets play NE Thursday night, I couldn't help thinking that Rex is probably done head coaching in NY after the season. Then I started to wonder if he was available, would we as Bills fans take him as our DC? I don't think I would want him as HC, but who knows?

He's easily getting another HC job if the Jets can him.

I would not be so sure of that. He has shown zero ability to manage a team and make tough coaching decisions. Much like his father he appears to let the inmates run the asylum. He can not be a successful HC unless he changes his ways.

I would not be so sure of that. He has shown zero ability to manage a team and make tough coaching decisions. Much like his father he appears to let the inmates run the asylum. He can not be a successful HC unless he changes his ways.

He's been to 2 AFC championships w Sanchez as QB, they went 8-8 last year with Ferguson and Mangold BY FAR the best players on offense. I think he's done a remarkable job considering he has zero talent to work with. This year it's finally collapsing on him. As much as a nut house that the Jets are he seems to get the most out of them. Other than the Oline, I can't think of any Jets player over the last two years that would start over what the Bills currently have.

He's been to 2 AFC championships w Sanchez as QB, they went 8-8 last year with Ferguson and Mangold BY FAR the best players on offense. I think he's done a remarkable job considering he has zero talent to work with. This year it's finally collapsing on him. As much as a nut house that the Jets are he seems to get the most out of them. Other than the Oline, I can't think of any Jets player over the last two years that would start over what the Bills currently have.

Yup. Rex has done a very good job with the Jets. Rex took a similar roster to ours (elite defense and ST, No QB) to two AFC championships.

As much of a blowhard as Rexxy can be, he grows on me. He did a hell of a job with a weak team last year, he won tremendous games with the likes of Sanchez. He's never had a good QB. Lastly, he coaches his teams well against Belicheck and has beaten them more than us with inferior teams to the Pats.