Is Rob Johnson still in the league?

Dr. K

I think he is catching some tasty waves out in Cali right now and could care less about the pigskin. ....He did not play in the NFL this past season. I was wondering the same thing and did a google search on him a while back.

Here's a good side not: Apparently his dad runs a qb school ----guess Rob must have flunked it.

http://www.hitrunscore.com/bob-johnson-biography.html

Hard to believe he was with the Bills for 4 years.  A guy from So Cal in Buffalo was a big mismatch.  I just hope JP is different. 

Man those were awful years.

223999[/snapback]

Well JP has shown that he can't take a lickin and keep on tickin.

I never really got why most players who fall out of the NFL don't try to go to the CFL or AFL instead of selling cars or whatever which most end up doing.

224146[/snapback]

Well , RoJo didn't "fall" out of the NFL exactly. He probably could have had a backup job somewhere, but the fact is he tore his rotator cuff working out in the offseason and was not available to sign with anyone. Whether or not he will try to return in '05 is unclear as a lot of rehab is required and lets just say ( if you saw the Jim Rome show with RoJo live at his beach house a couple years ago) he probably doesn't need the jack. :rolleyes: