Week 7: Vikings' Game Preparation - Van Miller to Bills' WoF

Vikings are going to have a field day against our pass defense. Hopefully we can cause enough pressure to disrupt it... otherwise, I'm not confident our DBs can cover anyone, anymore. :|

Their OL is really bad. They should be able to apply plenty of pressure to Bridgewater.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a UK Bills fan, I've only seen them play live 3 times - in 1991 in a pre-season game in London then, recently, I flew over to Buffalo to see the home game against the Pats in 2011 and the home game against the Jets last season. Three games - three wins! I'm flying over again on Friday for the Vikings game. I really hope it becomes "four games -- four wins" otherwise I don't see us making the playoffs (again). The Pats are going to win the AFC East, so our only hope is a wild-card and that'll look unlikely if we keep losing winable home games.

As a UK Bills fan, I've only seen them play live 3 times - in 1991 in a pre-season game in London then, recently, I flew over to Buffalo to see the home game against the Pats in 2011 and the home game against the Jets last season. Three games - three wins! I'm flying over again on Friday for the Vikings game. I really hope it becomes "four games -- four wins" otherwise I don't see us making the playoffs (again). The Pats are going to win the AFC East, so our only hope is a wild-card and that'll look unlikely if we keep losing winable home games.

Here's to your presence at games continuing to be a Bills' good luck charm. :beer: No ceding the AFC East to the Pats just yet until we see them survive the upcoming schedule gauntlet with the injuries they have. Go Bills!!

10 Vikings-Bills Numbers of Note

@BuffaloBillsPR

Sunday, Van Miller becomes the 29th Bills Wall of famer. @johnmurphyshow details the broadcaster's legendary career http://bufbills.co/dOFrWH

Orton’s take on boosting offensive production

“I think we’ve got to take a look at everything that we’re doing,” said Orton. “We have to find ways to start faster both in the run game and in the pass game. With the three backs we have we should be able to run the ball on guys and open up some play action and open up some stuff in the passing game. We’ll get back to work on it and see where we can improve.”