Who Do The Pats Fear Most?

patfitz

As awesome as that day was, i cannot watch those highlights without being reminded that they returned the favor 31-0 in week 17 on their way to a Super Bowl victory.

You know why? They cheated. Tedi Bruski knew exactly where Travis Brown was throwing the ball. That was in the middle of Spygate. Funny how they stopped winning championships once they couldn't cheat.

If you thought it was Kyle Orton, I fear not. And the same applies to the other offensive weapons, RB's and dynamic Wr's. So you think it must be the much vaunted DLine, no not that either or for that matter not the former weapon turned arch enemy Brandon Spikes or the up and coming secondary. It was none other than Tom Brady himself, who let the cat out of the bag, in his presser this week, it is the person the Bills signed this season just for this game and the next Bills-Pats encounter, a guy well under the radar, the Pepper Man. He knows all about TB and the offense and is the ultimate weapon for us Bills hopefuls.

Very simple... Our DL.. the formula for beating the Pats is to get pressure with front 4 and not really "need" to blitz and have 7 guys in coverage.. The talent around Brady at the skill positions are no where near as scary in years past and their OL is suspect. If the DL plays as well as it did last week and Orton is efficient and hopefully we can get some CONSISTENT production from running game. Not 1-2 yards a pop, then we have good chance at winning this game. Especially with it being at home where 12th man will be huge factor!

I can sure say this... i feel ALOT better about our chances with Orton than i do with Manuel. There are SOOOO many things that can be said to point to Orton over EJ but the thing i feel is most important is how both players played after throwing a pick 6 last 2 weeks. EJ crumbled and looked tentative rest of game. And that was still a VERY close game even after the pick 6... Orton's pick 6 got us down 14-0. Instead of getting gun shy like EJ would have, its like it got him going. He wasnt playing very well before the INT and had virtually no running game to work with and still led us back.

I have never had good feeling about a Pats game but i;m causiously optimistic this week.