Watching the Bills in State College, PA

Anybody have any good recommendations? I have been watching with my buddy who has the ticket but he is going to the game this weekend so I'm thinkin I'll try going out.

PS- I just moved here in August so I really know of no sports bars. Thanks in advance for any info!

Anybody have any good recommendations? I have been watching with my buddy who has the ticket but he is going to the game this weekend so I'm thinkin I'll try going out.

PS- I just moved here in August so I really know of no sports bars. Thanks in advance for any info!

ask your buddy for his keys so you can watch it at his house .

I've heard good things about Champs. Thinking that's where I'll probably go. Super pumped for this game so hoping I run In to some other alcoholic Bills fans

Just keep in mind there will be a sea of Black/Gold and Green whenever both PA. teams are playing at the same time. Either way you'll have a tv for the game. I have seasons tixs and if I don't attend a game my girlfriend and I go to Champs in Altoona. Damons might not be a bad call either but I've never watched an NFL game there? Just college ball and that was back in the 90's.